What is your avatar...and why?

Silver Patriot

Aug 9, 2008
TimeLord said:
My avatar is what it is because; Doctor Who, David Tennant and Blank are all brilliant!

Plus, if you watch my avatar then you will be entranced and keep watching it until you have noticeably aged!
Honestly I can't look at your avatar without seeing this scene in my head.

OT: A Blue Spartan. It is about as simple as it sounds. It's my avatar for almost everything.

. . .

*Ding* Hey look, stuff.

Joseph Valdez

Jul 13, 2010
When I first got an account that asked me for an avatar picture (way back in 200X)I googled imaged "cool picture" till I found one I liked. I eventually found this one called "reach for the stars" which is a totally awesome picture, so I use it as an avatar every chance I get...plus I like the image of the little boy reaching towards the sky like that

Mr C

May 8, 2008
I still love and play 2D games. I only got a Neo Geo 4 years ago, a system I lusted after during my teen years because I could never afford even one game. Now I'm a big boy with a job and have no such problems. Though my favourite retro system is probably the Sega Megadrive I have a Neo Geo logo because it was some kind of Holy Grail for a young gamer in the 16-Bit days.

ArMartinez02

Mar 10, 2010
its Konata from lucky star and im a huge fan of hers, wish i could fit haruhi and konata in same pic cuz they both my fav characters

TheTaco007

Sep 10, 2009
TimeLord said:
My avatar is what it is because; Doctor Who, David Tennant and Blank are all brilliant!

Plus, if you watch my avatar then you will be entranced and keep watching it until you have noticeably aged!
I can't even count the number of times I've stared at your avatar and watched it go round and round...

Anyway, mine's a rubber duck. Cause they're fucking cool.

Scde2

Has gone too far in a few places
Mar 25, 2010
Some of you may reconize mine from part of the intro to Kingdom Hearts 2, which is one of my favorite games. This is like my 6th avy on this site, most of them from Square Enix. I have gotten several PMs from people saying how much they like this one...so...yeah!

steveredd

Nov 20, 2009
He was a teen titan? ANd My avatar is WHAT else My Fursona :p he is me and he is me and we are all together now.

Ftaghn To You Too

Nov 25, 2009
Creepy!Rei fron Evangelion. Why? Because it's Rei from Evangelion. Sadly, this was supposed to be a GIF. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n_xIDT2Jec, but ETERNAL. Sadly, it doesn't work...

the protaginist

Jul 4, 2008
My avatar is Leiutenant Commander Data dressed as Sherlock Holmes. Picard is also present, sporting quite the epic tophat. I believe it's from "Elementary, Dear Data". I may have the nerdiest Avatar on this site.

helo87

Jan 7, 2010
Tis a poster featuring the Battlestar Galactica cuz who needs Frakking phashers when you have Flak! XD

Chainsaws_of_War_2

Jan 15, 2009
Mine is a Fire Djinn, because Golden Sun changed my life and the next one can't come out quick enough.

It's also one of the few games that keeps my faith in Nintendo that they will one day be awesome again.