What is your current game

LucentTree

May 15, 2012
I've already played it before it before, but at the moment I am really enjoying replaying Hitman: Blood Money. I'm playing it on professional difficulty, and am making a video of the mishaps that occur.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv29RXEmt8s

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
LucentTree said:
I've already played it before it before, but at the moment I am really enjoying replaying Hitman: Blood Money. I'm playing it on professional difficulty, and am making a video of the mishaps that occur.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv29RXEmt8s
That was enjoyable. Please continue to make those. Also, welcome to the Escapist.

My brother got Minecraft for the 360 today. Bet you can't guess what I'm going to be playing tomorrow.

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
I've just finished "Deus Ex: Human Revolution", and immediately started on "The Missing Link" DLC. After I finish it (probably tomorrow) I'm playing through Ezio's entire Assassin's Creed saga. I have all the AC games, yet only really played the first, so it's time I go through the rest back-to-back.

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
Minecraft, Dungeon Siege 3, Extreme Warfare Revenge and the occasional bit of Dwarf Fortress.

Jynthor

Mar 30, 2012
Took up Shogun 2 recently, not my type of game but the more I play the more I like it, I love the setting.(Although China would also have been awesome, maybe next time) I just wish the diplomacy and clan management aspects were a lot deeper.

Other than that I also started playing Team Fortress 2 recently, which is fun but I suck at FPS games and I can't help but feel that some weapons are rather unbalanced.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
I played Star Wars Battlefront 2 for the first time in about three years and it's still as awesome as I remember it.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Fallout New Vegas and Sims 3 because of a series I have been watching.

I reeeeeally want Dragons Dogma to be released soon. V_V

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Well right now I've just finished Stranger's Wrath HD and just started playing through it on Hard Mode.

Stranger loses health FAST in that mode. Which I guess is to be expected, but I wasn't prepared for it. 0_o

OldDirtyCrusty

Mar 12, 2012
MAX PAYNE3 - I love this game. I just finished it and there`s still so much to do in sp (if you want cheats you have to work hard to get them instead of typing a few words or numbers).
Tried a bit mp yesterday. It really works, but i need way more practice and i keep on playing the sp challenges first.

k3v1n

Sep 7, 2008
After finishing Shadows of the damned(pretty nice game, albeit a bit strange) I bought the season pass and started playing Gears of War 3 multiplayer. I love it, Horde mode just doesn't get old for me.

purf

Nov 29, 2010
ADHDing between Project Skyrim, Dark Messiah, Portal Puzzle Creator, Sniper Elite V2. Also installed AC2 again. Phew. I need closure.

mad_mick

Jul 19, 2008
border lands! waiting for skyrim to drop in price so i can sink my rpg deprived teeth into it dragon slaying goodness!!!

LookingGlass

Jul 6, 2011
After finishing the original (1993) Syndicate last night (awesome game), I dabbled in a bit (3 hours) of UFO: Enemy Unknown AKA X-COM: UFO Defense today. Incredible atmosphere and it's strangely addictive despite being pretty brutal on new players. I do indeed see what all the fuss is/was about, but I'm not sure I feel like giving it a lot of my time right now.

Tonight I decided to start playing Lone Survivor [http://store.steampowered.com/app/209830/]. A 2D indie game seems like a strange place to find good survivor horror, but it's definitely here. It feels a lot like Silent Hill, back when the Japanese were still in charge of it.