What is your IQ?

jultub

Jan 18, 2010
Just remember that IQ isn't a score, it's just a measurement. Higher does not necessarily equal better. Other than that I'm appearently above what MENSAs online test could measure, and the test urged me to take a IRL test under their supervision.

ZanV

Mar 23, 2009
*Insert* (These are all bull but i did it anyway).
*Insert* (I did this when i was *Insert absurdly young age here* but i got this *Insert abnormally high result here*)
*Insert* (I'm totally awesome but I don't care, these are all bull; like I said earlier.)
That seems to be the general tone of this thread. For 6 pages so far it's a pretty repetitive read.
OT - Repeat above with the insertions.

michael_ab

Jun 22, 2009
i took an bulshivic iq test once, i scored over 300. either im a god, or iq tests are incorrect

RhombusHatesYou

Surreal Estate Agent
Mar 21, 2010
Between There and There.
Country
The Wide, Brown One.
jultub said:
Just remember that IQ isn't a score, it's just a measurement. Higher does not necessarily equal better. Other than that I'm appearently above what MENSAs online test could measure, and the test urged me to take a IRL test under their supervision.
And all for a modest administrative fee?

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
I took the OP's said IQ quiz. I am above average at 126. I got 25 out of 30 questions right, my grade was Excellent in every category. Though I would have to say that it would be much higher if the test wasn't timed. I didn't realize the test was timed until part way through then I couldn't remember when I started so I started to guess on questions that took me more than ten seconds to answer. I've taken other I.Q. tests, though all of them weren't timed. I got in between 134 and 138 on those, so I would be gifted.

You can't rush genius I always say.

gillebro

Nov 13, 2009
I'm about 150, I think. Might be a bit lower, so let's say 140-150. In the grand scheme of things IQs don't matter much, I think. But still, I like that mine's high.

jultub

Jan 18, 2010
RhombusHatesYou said:
jultub said:
And all for a modest administrative fee?
Possibly :p But still, if I'd passed that test with an IQ higher than (insert number here), I'd be allowed to join them! :p

Kirix

Aug 19, 2009
Love all the fake IQ Results. Age doesn't matter with your IQ. IQ is nothing without a good EQ in modern life!

HotFezz8

Nov 1, 2009
Zap Rowsdower said:
Escapist, what is your IQ? I have never taken an "official" test before, but I just took a test at http://www.intelligencetest.com and it said my IQ was about 150. I know my brother's IQ is 170ish, but what does it say yours is?
i'd put money on the fact your lying. same as "yeah mate im an astronaught".

PurpleSky

Apr 20, 2010
HURRRR I HAVE 200 IQ

^idiots that took tests on the internet

The only good one I heard of is mensa.

http://www.mensa.org/national-groups

Blackality

Oct 18, 2009
I took one, I scored 126. I took another, I scored 130. I took this one, I scored 111.

So yeah, this IQ thing is a myth.

btw, all these tests being in English doesn't really help me.

HizerKyte

Feb 15, 2008
"Superior". I'm not giving the actual number, but that's a band description that makes you feel all warm inside!

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
I don't believe 90% of the people who say they got around 130-150 actually have that. And even then 90% is pushing it. It's laughable how so many people seem to think they actually have an IQ that big

I have myself talked to an expert on IQ tests on this very site who assured me that the "IQ tests are only for people who are good at IQ tests" thing is bogus. It's just these dumbass internet tests which you are a fool if you believe in.