What is your Scar?

Jan 22, 2011
My scar stretches from the corner of my eye down to my lip.

And before you think, " Oh wow that's sooo cool," you can't really see most of it unless you look closely.

And it was also from a cat falling on my face.

After that, I have millions of scars on my arms from picking at them.

Tarmon'gaidin

Jan 15, 2009
I have a smiley face on my hand. No I didn't do it myself I'm not that disturbing.
I've got two dots on my hand from a dogbite when I was little and a curved one under that from (I kid you not) a sword. Like this :)

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
Ascarona said:
When I was little I once climbed a tree when I slipped on something, a branch scratched my leg from my ankle and then suddenly cut into the flesh a bit higher up. It was bleeding really bad but it actually didn't hurt that much. Now I have a scar from my ankle to my knees.
Dammit, you made me lose my hard-on! You're gonna pay for that...

[sub][sub]This will hopefully seem really disturbing to those unfamiliar with Tankmen.[/sub][/sub]

NinjaRabies

Mar 26, 2010
Right palm: A set of crooked ridges inside my palm. Got this when I was around two years old. I couldn't walk too well yet so I leaned on things. Parents were baking cake and I love watching things in the oven, so i leaned on an old oven, my hand on the glass separating me from over 200 degrees celsius and my hand melted stuck to the glass.
Left knee: A thick line of thin tissue and a nock on the kneecap (the nock is starting to fade though). My brother cut me in the knee with a kitchen knife because I reached over the table instead of asking for the butter. Overreacting much?
Back of right hand: A small pink square from branding myself with a lighter (I was younger, stupid and depressed. Not recomended), and a thin line from climbing.
Left palm: A small white line. Caused by catching a thrown knife wrong. My hand has been twitchy ever since.
Left shin: Brown spot. Fell going up a stone stair and hit my leg on an edge. Chipped the concrete and cut all the way to the bone.
100 small cuts on wrists, fingers and palms: Knives. Some from wood carving, some from a bad period, some from plain stupidity.
Left ear: I lack a little bit of my left ear. Was cut off when I was getting a haircut many many years ago.

And these are just some.

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
Right middle finger was cut by a sword and my sword has tasted human blood. Problem is, tis the same sword and the blood it tastes was mine. I was holding it by the scabbard while comparing the weight with another blade. It started to fall out of the scabbard and I instinctivly reached for it. When it cut me, it didn't hurt too bad really so I casually put the thing back up. I looked at my hand and noticed it had gotten considerably redder since last time I saw it.
Morale of the story: Don't grab sharp things by the sharp bits.

Sep 14, 2009
on my forearm i got a big oval shaped one, its mostly gone away by now(as in blending in), but there was one time on turn where i did a flying slide save when someone shot the ball, and i ended up having all my weight basically on that arm as i slid sideways, so when i got up that spot had a good centimeter thick of burned frickin skin , i ended up using my undershirt to tie it off as it was bleeding all over.

(that was all on the old type of turf btw, that shit killed)

another time i was riding my bike with friends, and we were doing all kinds of offroad fun stuff, and i did a slight jump onto this roofing that was leveled ish a bit with the hill i was on, and i jumped off that with the bike, ended up hitting a puddle after landing and my bike skidded sideways with me stuck on it so my knee was fucked up beyond belief (the cement,concete,whatever it was, was not flat, it was pokey and sharp as fuck on a small scale) from being dragged on that shit, i remember i basically peeled the scab off a good 10 times before it healed nearly all the way, even then the skin has a line going down it by my knee now.

SkellgrimOrDave

Nov 18, 2009
Borderline covered with scars.

To give a list of the most memorable.

One on the edge on my right eyebrow, car accident where I hit the road, about an inch higher and it'd have hid the temple and caused a bit more damage.

Almost uncountable number on hands, rather prominent one middle finger left hand, stabbed by accident with knife I was holding.

The rest, too many to count, too irrelevant to count.

Thirsk

Jan 18, 2009
I have had a scar on my knee from cutting myself on a piece of grass - I shit you not, it was one of those long buggers that grow by the coast and have rather sharp edges. The cut wasn't very deep, however, and as it's long since now, the scar is as good as gone.

Also, I have a short scar on one of the joints of my left little finger. When very young, a friend of mine was showing off his new knife, cutting a piece of wood. I stood before him and he lost control of the thing, cutting my finger. Nothing sinister though, my finger is fully functional and have been ever since the cut closed, many years ago.

Lastly, I have a small, almost unnoticable scar on my forehead from falling down a staircase as a very young lad (less than 5 years, I'd reckon). With a good imagination it looks a little bit like a fork of lightning. Whoo-hoo.

BlackHazard

Nov 6, 2008
On my knee riding a bike.
On my shoulder riding a bike.
On my leg running after a bike.
Below my chin falling in the bathroom
And above my eye not sure how I got that one.

rb26dett

Nov 18, 2009
1 on my left wrist from playing with knives
2 on my stomack's right side from falling onto a bit of jagged metal while playing war in an abandoned building
1 on my right leg, just below the knee for falling off a moped at 60kph
chelsea smile on the right side of my mouth for trying bmx tricks
1 on my chin, now covered up by the beard from the next day after my bmx trick practice when I decided to do it again.

naturally I describe them as "battle scars" or "torture scars" if somebody asks XD

DSK-

May 13, 2010
I have a scar on my patella (knee cap) where I knelt down when I was playing hide and seek with our dog, my mum and some friends of mine when I was little. I ended up kneeling down onto a very sharp flint stone. It was pretty deep.

gjendemsjo

May 11, 2010
I got a scar on my knee from falling on an invisible rock...

Seriously though, we were looking for the source of the wound but we couldn't find it anywhere near the area I fell O_O

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
so i'm cycling along, the crappy chain on my crappy bike slips, my foot hits the pavement, my bike continues moving forward. pedal? meet ankle, my ankle bled pretty much all day and i still have a series of little dots visible there after about 2-3 years

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
- forehead: head-first somersault landing on the corner of a mahogany table
- lip: sword to the face
- top of head (x2): dueling scars (academic fencing)
- right ring finger: encounter with a bread slicer
- right middle finger: friend broke his pewter on my hand. Seriously.
- right thumb: clumsy accident with a standard issue navy utility knife
- right leg (right above the knee): fell on a broken bottleneck

Those should be the most significant ones.

Dublin Solo

Feb 18, 2010
Well, I have no visible scar.

But if we must speak of scars... My brother is a soldier who just came back from Afghanistan, after a bomb exploded 3 feet from him. Needless to say, he was promptly evacuated to Germany.

What are his scars going to be, you ask? He's going to look like he had a medium acne bout when he was younger, I kid you not. The luckiest scars ever.

robot slipper

Dec 29, 2010
I have two childhood scars - one of my front teeth is mostly made of filling from when I went over the handlebars of my bike and broke it in half. The other is an injury to the skin on my knee that I got when falling hard while playing football.

My grown-up scar is a small bit of scarred skin on my forearm from where I accidentally dripped nitric acid down my sleeve.

Admiral Stukov

I spill my drink!
Jul 1, 2009
Shard of glass through the palm.
Sewing machine through the finger.
Deep, clean cut at the tip of the index finger.
One finger got more or less soldered to the heating element of an oven.

And that's just my left hand.