What Should Have Happened to George Lucas

Fleetfiend

Jun 1, 2011
Snake Plissken said:
Greg Tito said:
Everyone knows George Lucas was abducted in 1989, with an impostor taking his place to make horrible movies, right?
You do realize that even if he did happen to be abducted in 1989, he would still be partially responsible for Howard the Duck in 1986, correct?
Oh my bejezzus. That movie is terrifying. Scariest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

Jumwa

Jun 21, 2010
Except they got it all wrong, George Lucas was abducted part way through the making of Return of the Jedi.

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
Meanwhile in Skywalker Ranch, Lucas is planning to remaster this in 3D with brand new special effects.

GM.Casper

Sep 4, 2009
buy teh haloz said:
Meanwhile in Skywalker Ranch, Lucas is planning to remaster this in 3D with brand new special effects.
And this time, Alderan will shoot first!

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I couldn't stop laughing at the midichlorian and the oldboy part where he's getting beaten up by the Stormtroopers!

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Wha-? Now they've given away the ending!
Aw, I hate it when a trailer does that.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Heh, quite funny and cool.
But i have to say, i liked all 6 of the Star Wars movies. When i first saw episode 1, i was young enough that the cool fights blew my mind, and the memory of it was burnt to my mind.

Though i don't have a certain opinion on the latest Indiana Jones, haven't really watched it.

Krantos

Jun 30, 2009
"Shoot first."

Words to live by.

Someone needs to send this to the imposter immediately.

PrinceofPersia

Sep 17, 2010
I concur with Pinkie HOLY FREAKING GOODNESS that was AWESOME! Seriously that was something that made my day. And now the success of Star Trek makes so much sense. Well thank you Slick Gigolo you made this awe inspiring trailer.

ph0b0s123

Jul 7, 2010
Jumwa said:
Except they got it all wrong, George Lucas was abducted part way through the making of Return of the Jedi.
That. Deciding to have the Death Star over Endor (home to the danm Ewoks), rather than Kashyyyk (home of the wookies) as had been planned originally, shows where things started going wrong. The only good thing after that was the 'last crusade'...

Raziel_Likes_Souls

Mar 6, 2008
My God, Oldboy. My fucking god.
Also, thank God, let's hope that the imposter is prepared to meet Michael Jackson's imposter in hell.

Uriel_51

Dec 6, 2010
That was pretty awesome. Glad to see the Oldboy References. If yall don't already know, check out the Revenge Trilogy.