What the hell is wrong with you!?

Calobi

Dec 29, 2007
I don't really care. About anything, really. But mainly about you, yea I see you reading this. I don't care about you at all.

Also, I'm mean to everyone (with two, maybe three, exceptions).

perfectimo

Sep 17, 2008
Hey Joe said:
Anyhow, on with the show!

I can be awfully condescending at times, it's not my fault that people are stupid
I just wanted to clarify something. Are we trying to say our worst fault in our eyes or what society might see as a fault?

eg. I don't like to talk to people and will usually go for 1 word answers unless it's my friend.

I see this as not a fault, in fact I like this about myself, but society as a whole might not find this behavior acceptable and so it may be deemed a fault. So do we list faults in our eye or what we think society might find to be a fault?

PrinnyGod

Sep 25, 2008
I'm madly in love with some one who i'll have to wait eight years before it's possible for us to try a real relationship, and i'm willing to wait.
I think my writing sucks...
and my skills in practically everything
I require other people to feel good about myself, because I refuse to think positively about myself for fear of seeming to egotistical and such.
I'm very lazy, i guess...
I think too much

Lately though i've focused on, well nothing, and it works nicely. Do little, accomplish much... wish it worked for job applications...

Ursus Astrorum

Mar 20, 2008
The general community thinks that I'm a dead-ended artist, because my paid work doesn't amount to anything truly great.

I think that my major flaw is my dark side. It's extremely hard to coax out, and I'm a very kind, tranquil person otherwise, but when it does appear it makes Daniel Plainview seem like a paragon of moral and mental integrity.

Jobz

May 5, 2008
I'm honest to the point that people think I'm just plain mean.

I'm a horrible procrastinator.

I'm always lazy, all the time.

I often try too hard to be funny or seem intelligent, and I usually fail.

Jaythulhu

Jun 19, 2008
For the most part, I'm an emotionless bastard, with no tact or subtlety, willing to say the first thing that comes into my head.

KittywifaMohawk

Aug 17, 2008
I can be a real asshole to people when I think it's fun. And at times I go waaay to far.

I'm lazy and I'm a procrastinator(bad combination....).

And I hardly ever listen to people's ideas.

Zetona

Dec 20, 2008
I have what I feel is a poor work ethic and terrible study habits. The latter mostly because in elementary/middle school I never felt the need to study.

EDIT: I also tend to overestimate how much work I have to do and stress out.

Wolfwind

May 28, 2008
So much wrong, so little time to write it all.

I'm over-analytical. Like, to a fault. I'll overthink things way too much sometimes, to the point where all I'm doing is thinking and not DOING. Plus I second guess myself too much, which in turn leads to....

Proctastination. I wait till the last minute to do everything, and that's IF I even get around to doing stuff, because I'm too passive sometimes and have a "meh" attitude towards almost everything.

And that brings up the another fault, which is my short attention span, or lack of caring. I dunno, I get bored very easily, and walk away from things very quickly. It's even cost me friends since I pretty much stop doing anything to maintain the friendship. To be honest, I'm suprised I've hung around here as much as I have. But hey, the Escapist is a good community.

I talk too much / rant, sometimes saying more than I really need to or SHOULD. Seriously, I'd make a great supervillan. The kind who tells the hero his entire damn plan while the hero is preparing his escape.

And in the spirit of NOT ranting, I'm cutting the others short.

I don't think I have any talents in anything, or become good at anything easily or quickly. I'm not very intelligent, athletic, or good looking. I have trust issues, an inferiority complex, and can be somewhat antisocial, sarcastic, and crass. And in fact, I'd say that me being like that probably amounts to why I try NOT to be a douchbag over the internet.

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
I'm too chaotic good that I can't possibly be a villain. I've tried many times, and I've failed just as many.

TMAN10112

Jul 4, 2008
I have a procastinating problem, I think it all started with.........ah, fuck it. I just edit this later.

goin-mad

Oct 24, 2008
I drink too much, am pretty cynical towards people in general, and have a major problem with finishing what I start. I have no problems with games but try and get me to finish an essay.

kommando367

Oct 9, 2008
i have recently figured out that if one has an somewhat adept knowledge of everything the internet has to offer, and is bored they might at some point be scared for life, regardless what they've previously seen. long story short, i haven't eaten in 2 days and am currently trying to figure out a way to fade these images from memory.

anmolngm

Oct 19, 2008
Damn straight *****!
Just kidding! My worst quality would have to be i have a habit of burning down orphanages... for the blind and deaf... puppies... frequently.

smithy1234

Dec 12, 2008
I can't go to sleep without watching the "Late Show with David Letterman" first.

Edit: I procrastinate a lot as well.

MercenaryCanary

Mar 24, 2008
I tend to ramble when posting something serious. It really fucks up sometimes. A discussion on Prop. 8 had somehow had the liberty of being about pie in my mind for some reason.

Railgun88

Dec 27, 2008
I'm a very angry, sadistic, lazy, and a huge asshole that gets pissed if you just mention the wrong person.

Isaac Dodgson

The Mad Hatter
May 11, 2008
I'm a defeatist, self deprecating jack of no trades. My own misanthropy is limited only by a good natured spirit and a heart that's far too big, the likes of which is almost always the cause of my downfall...