What video game character are you?

nyttyn

Sep 9, 2008
Thats a toughie.
Id say Gordon Freeman, mainly because, just like me, he likes to use the gravity gun to fling helpless solders and general follows the same habits as me...
Oh $%#@ wait...

Klagermeister

Jun 13, 2008
I'm most like Link.
Not only do I own his equipment...
But I just plain kick butt with a bow and arrow.

Adam Jenson

Dec 23, 2008
I would like to say the Prince from the Prince of Persia: Sands of Time trilogy although the truth is I'm more like Scree from Primal.

RobinHood3000

Dec 24, 2008
Strangely enough, the only person that comes to mind is Giovanni from the Pokémon series - do you have a widow's peak?

Gelp

Dec 22, 2008
I'm 'Mothership Q!' From rock band 2. My friend said it was one of the default characters so I assume that everyone else would have him too. (I don't own the game so I don't know, gonna rent it tomorrow though).

Either way, he's the most, crazy named, bad ass, TALL, afro wielding mofo I eva saw.

joystickjunki3

Nov 2, 2008
I decided to take a few quizzes after thinking about it and coming up w/ basically nothing. Two out of the 3 quizzes I took told me I was Sonic. The other one told me I was the ship from Defender.

Captain Urahara

Dec 22, 2008
Well counting the Bleach fighting games on the PSP, I'm Kisuke Urahara.

If not counting those then I'm either Navi from Ocarina of Time because of my annoying side, or Gordon Freeman from the Half-Life series for my awesomeness.