What was the first M game you played?

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
Driver 3 on the PS2. It was basically a GTA ripoff, but I enjoyed it for a little while.

EDIT: No, now I remember playing Mortal Combat as a little kid. I kind of missed that memory because it was at a friends.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
The original Grand Theft Auto. It was a pretty fun game at the time but it's quite dated now.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
incinerate94 said:
For me it was Halo. I felt like a total badass. I was all like yea I'm playing a M game no big deal. That magic feeling did wear off but it was great while it lasted.

M=16+
I have two things to say to that...
1. Here M is 17+ :/ (but I'll be 19 in 2 months so doesn't matter much to me)
2. I never understood why Halo was rated M... I've played T rated games with worse language and ones that had way more gore...

Anyway, first I played was Duke Nukem when I was 8 or 9... but a year or two later my dad wouldn't let me play M rated games anymore...

Gormourn said:
Actually, GTA 2 is rated T... it was the only one I could play for a while because of that...

Video Gone

Feb 7, 2009
Hmm... I get the feeling a lot of people here are FAIRLY young.
Oblivion and Half-Life 2?
Wee-snaw, wee-snaw!
My impression of a horse.
A horse laughing at you, its eyes dark pits of terror and despair, draining the light from the room, and your life's very essence.
A terrible demon.
On it's back...
A shadowy figure in a cloak with his hood pulled up. You can't see his face.
He removes his hood.
He is you.

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
Mortal Kombat Trilogy for the N64 back when I was 7, man those creepy areas and character models scared me.