What was the first M game you played?

TheAmbsAce

Oct 26, 2009
Holy hell I feel old now. Wolfenstein 3D wasn't yet rated by the ESRB when I played it, so I guess it'd have to be Duke Nukem on my (state of the art, LOL) 90 MHz Pentium.... Oh man, good times!

WolfLordAndy

Sep 19, 2008
Perfect Dark for N64 I think... (it was 18 rated in Europe)

Unless Goldeneye was an 18, or the first Doom game.

Kotaro

Desdinova's Successor
Feb 3, 2009
Pardon my fuzzy memory, but I think the first M game I ever played was 5 minutes of faffing about in GTA: Vice City.
The first M game I ever BOUGHT, on the other hand (a few years later), was Castlevania: Lament of Innocence.

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
I can't remember exactly but I I'm fairly sure it was a Mortal Kombat game on SNES. And on a related note, I was playing the game shortly after the Columbine Shooting and had just manged to pull off a fairly brutal Fatality (without even using cheats) right as my mom walked in the room and saw a character get the flesh ripped off their bones. She immediately decided that she didn't want me playing those kinds of games and basically confiscated my MK whatever version/iteration I was playing

stiborge

Sep 23, 2009
I think it was Grand Theft Auto 3, in fact i'm pretty sure it was... The only other possible options are Fable or some horror game because my mom liked to scare the shit out of me this was when I was like 8 or something... i'm not sure.

Rahheemme

Aug 2, 2009
Hmm...Either Grand Theft Auto 3 or Mortal Kombat. I'm thinking it was Mortal Kombat, but I can't be sure.

Tinneh

Oct 10, 2009
Tinneh said:
The original Halo. I was 11 at the time.
Or was I? Hell, I can't remember. I'm 19 now... the original Halo came out in like '01-'02 right?