What was the first M game you played?

lewism247

Aug 1, 2009
incinerate94 said:
For me it was Halo. I felt like a total badass. I was all like yea I'm playing a M game no big deal. That magic feeling did wear off but it was great while it lasted.

M=16+
The suffering.

I was 9.

0_0

Cleverplane

Sep 2, 2009
Drakkenguard. This game is the reason that I'm seriously considering getting a new PS2 to replace the broken one, if only to get 100% weapons and finally see all the endings.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
I'm going to have to say Halo: Combat Evolved as well, up until then I had never been allowed near anything M rated so this was quite an event.

EDIT: Unless Goldeneye was an M rated game because to be fair I played that first.

RyuGaiden

Nov 20, 2008
Mine was the demo of Metal Gear Solid. I remember my cousin and I thinking we were so badass playing a game that was rated M and also was still in Japanese. Then we didn't understand it was supposed to be a stealth game and died about a hundred times, lol.

Chancie

Sep 23, 2009
Well, the one I played myself was Haunting Ground.

However, I've been watching my dad play games since I was really little and he played ones like Duke Nukem, Doom, Unreal, American McGee's Alice, etc.

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
Thrill Kill, banned and actually unreleased but i had a copy of it anyways.

I was about 12 at the time. x.x

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thrill_Kill

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
Mortal Kombat, Ah the feeling of watching someone get their head ripped of, was quite enjoyable. I was only ten at the time and despite what the media think about games like these, it did not make me want to commit these acts of violence on real life people.

Shadeovblack

Jul 4, 2009
I've never paid attention to the ratings. In fact, for most of my life I don't think there were ratings

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
GTA 3 or Mortal Kombat.

I remember I used to love GTA for driving and Mortal Kombat for its story, instead of the blood and rating of both games.