What would be your weapon in a zombie apocalypse?

Voodoomancer

Jun 8, 2009
GBlair88 said:
iJosh said:
Thought zombie apocalypse threads died?
They came back to life.
Ba-dum tish.......sorry.
xD

OT: An APC on tank tracks, or just a tank, and I'd have it stuffed with supplies, buckshot and a shotgun. And a sword, or a baseball bat. Or both. And some frag grenades. And an RPG. And an assault rifle, and ammo. And some comic books. And snacks. And a TV and DVD player, and some movies. And more buckshot. And a stereo. And some more frag grenades. And a guy to drive the second ACP, cause I'd never fit all this junk in one vehicle...

/derailed answer >.<

Baby Eater

Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!
Aug 27, 2009
Ph33nix said:
first for my fictional weapon that I forgot to list earlier an light saber... on second thought dual welding light sabers with a third in reserve because just in case and a bfg 9000 and just for the hell of it the mini nuke launcher from fallout 3

eatmorebabiesmmg00d said:
Ph33nix said:
a claymore (big.fucking.sword)
a m4 custom with laser sights and a grenade launcher
metal gear RAY modified to fly
groovatron from rac future
a svd dragonuv/mosin nagany
iron man suit
you sir are very impressive with your knowledge of Scottish broadswords or is it technically a longsword? w/e
long broad sword maybe? i think its a broadsword
yeah probably a broad
why am i suddenly tempted to yell freedom and lob my land lords head off in a kilt?

hippykiller

Dec 28, 2008
my trusty Hurley. I've had ole "Patchy" for 7 years strait, and it hasn't failed me yet.

[http://s700.photobucket.com/albums/ww3/SevenSons7/?action=view&current=IndoorHurley.gif]
good ole Patchy

Ph33nix

Jul 13, 2009
Ph33nix said:
first for my fictional weapon that I forgot to list earlier an light saber... on second thought dual welding light sabers with a third in reserve because just in case and a bfg 9000 and just for the hell of it the mini nuke launcher from fallout 3

Ph33nix said:
a claymore (big.fucking.sword)
a m4 custom with laser sights and a grenade launcher
metal gear RAY modified to fly
groovatron from rac future
a svd dragonuv/mosin nagany
iron man suit
you sir are very impressive with your knowledge of Scottish broadswords or is it technically a longsword? w/e
long broad sword maybe? i think its a broadsword
yeah probably a broad
why am i suddenly tempted to yell freedom and lob my land lords head off in a kilt?
funnily enough I almost bough a claymore last month...
and its because there is a soul in your claymore that was there with William Wallace at Dunkirk (I think it was Dunkirk that big battle)

Ph33nix

Jul 13, 2009
hippykiller said:
my trusty Hurley. I've had ole "Patchy" for 7 years strait, and it hasn't failed me yet.

[http://s700.photobucket.com/albums/ww3/SevenSons7/?action=view&current=IndoorHurley.gif]
good ole Patchy
what is that?

Robert632

May 11, 2009
my shir, cause i'd be shitting myself in a corner constantly from fear.

ok now seriously, i'd pick a shotgun, because most zombies will get up close, were shotguns kick your ass and wear your dick like a scarf.

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
A double rifle loaded with .577 Tyrannosaur cartridges. If a zombie gets in my way, I blow its head off.

hippykiller

Dec 28, 2008
Ph33nix said:
hippykiller said:

good ole Patchy
what is that?
a Hurley is a stick that you use to play Hurling.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM-kB1e96CA
check it out.

Smagmuck_

Aug 25, 2009
An M4 SOPMOD, with the bottom of the stock sharpened to a point so I could use it as an axe when ammo is gone.

r3lix

Mar 19, 2009
mattttherman3 said:
Well fake weapon, Lightsaber, no zombie would touch me then. Real weapon, a tank.
Tanks indeed!! even if I didn't know how to drive it I am sure I'll be safe inside.

Zeryxis

Oct 1, 2009
I'd kill everyone and feed the zombies their brains.

giant pile of brains. poisoned ones, filled with vinegar. for those of you who dont know, vinegar makes bones go all soft and squishy.

a vat of vinegar with brains in it to lure them, like flypaper. muahaha