What would you give to an alien?

NightHawk21

Dec 8, 2010
I'd give them alcohol and the instructions to produce it, maybe even provide them with the microbes. I'd give them gems and say they are worth a fortune. I'd give them dice and a deck of cards and instructions on how to gamble. Than in a couple years I'd set sail across the stars to my new Las Vegas.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
The Night Angel said:
Dirty Hipsters said:
Beer? ***** please, when you wanna ruin entire civilizations it has to be Irish Whiskey.

Actually, I'm Irish, and I have to say, the Scots are better than us at the whiskey making business. Though I suppose really, we should just send them a selection of beverages and let them try for themselves.
Fair enough, though something tells me Vodka and Tequilla won't go over particularly well with them (although it might help them discover new forms of fuel).

Gottesstrafe

Oct 23, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
How would the aliens know they were being rickrolled?

OT:

The dinosaurs must never be forgotten.
I would've just shared with them the dark secret of human reproduction.

bigfatcarp93

Mar 26, 2012
Obama. Take him, we don't want him anymore. And if he starts talking about hope and change, ditch his ass on an asteroid.

FilipJPhry

Jul 5, 2011
TitanAura said:
A bible. They'll be laughing for days! =D
Thank you for reassuring my belief that atheists on the internet are more bigoted and obnoxious than most Christians I've met in real life.

OT I'd give him/her 4chan. For the lolz.

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
Daystar Clarion said:

OT:

The dinosaurs must never be forgotten.
What if the Dinosaurs are aliens? I think that was a Star Trek episode.
FilipJPhry said:
TitanAura said:
Thank you for reassuring my belief that atheists on the internet are more bigoted and obnoxious than most Christians I've met in real life.
Come to north Idaho you won't think that for long.

CommanderL

May 12, 2011
A list of all the australian animals -that why they will fear the mighty humans who can life in such a wasteland

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
I don't know. What do the aliens want? I'd probably just leave some sort of way the Aliens could contact us. We can negotiate about material/immaterial things later.

FilipJPhry

Jul 5, 2011
Eddie the head said:
That's...... north Idaho. I really don't know why did you reply with that. Is the USA really that fucked up or is it because most Christians outside the U.S. are actually normal, accepting and helpful people?

Sandytimeman

Brain Freeze...yay!
Jan 14, 2011
FilipJPhry said:
TitanAura said:

OT I'd give him/her 4chan. For the lolz.
Because the internet just voted to take away my right to get married. Your completely right there.

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
"do not approach earth(SHOW location with respect to galaxy in form of galactic image with earth marked), home to race of hyper-militaristic, violent species. Views any alien contact as threat, no beneficial trade(planet hyper-polluted), DO NOT CONTACT."

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
FilipJPhry said:
Eddie the head said:
That's...... north Idaho. I really don't know why did you reply with that. Is the USA really that fucked up or is it because most Christians outside the U.S. are actually normal, accepting and helpful people?
No it's just that the worst atheist on the internet is nothing compared to some stuff I hear form day to day.

RN7

Oct 27, 2009
Just to be the villian, I would doom the existence of the human race and send Kayne and Lynch 2. The horribleness of the game can transcend species and would force the aliens to destroy the creatures that could produce something like that.

John the Gamer

May 2, 2010
Hookman said:
Daystar Clarion said:
I never said they had to understand it. It'll be like a private joke that the whole of mankind can share!
Then the WILL have to actually have EARS. There's a pretty big chance that they won't have ears, or eyes or whatever. They wouldn't even be able to hear or see the video... Poor aliens.