What would Your Last Words Be?

Shade Jackrabbit

Aug 3, 2008
My last words would probably be written in my journal, and would be something like:

"And now I end the final chapter, and the final book, of my life. By all that is lovely, it was amazing."

Zersy

Nov 11, 2008
We all Die eventually or maybe my death will be the beginning of the end or maybe I'f you have something good stick with it No NO NO i got it !!!!

HAKUNA MATATA B!!@^%s

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
"I am the rage and the vile and the voracity. I am the Prince and the Fallen. I am the Enemy, I am the Sin and the fear and darkness. I shall never die! The thought of me is forever, in the bleeding hearts of men, in their vanity and obsessions and lust! Nothing shall ever destroy me! Nothing!"

It's from the "The satan pit" from Doctor Who but I like it.

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
'Yes, I think I will go large on that'

Screw the food fascists, I'll eat what I like!

Wasn't it Denis Leary who said 'You can keep the extra years, they're the ones at the end, screw those years!'

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
"I'd like to thank FOX for broadcasting this event. Now watch me juggle these katanas, chainsaws and loaded revolvers with the safeties busted!"

GammaChris

Dec 14, 2008
There's too many of them!

-or, for those that get the reference-

Red light! Green light! *explosion*

bad rider

The prodigal son of a goat boy
Dec 23, 2007
Looks like bypassing the superconducters magnetic field using only toothpaste and and some string while creating enough centrifugal force to have enough momentum to round the black hole while retaining enough momentum to return us to earth worked. Now i will see if i can fix the cup holder using only propane and matches.

Or

While on a phone "I see it the meaning of life, before i die i just want to tell you, taking this to my grave and not telling you this makes me feel a little better about how i've ran my life.

PirateKing

Nov 19, 2008
If I'm not back in five minutes...wait longer.
You just got served. (Dies as the space station explodes, killing Lord Doom)
I won't...be back...

leugim789

May 29, 2008
"i have to tell u i found the secret to immortality its..." that would piss a few off especially if i actually did lol.

EXPLICITasian

Dec 14, 2008
Guys i dont know what's going on in this spooky house in the middle of nowhere, but imma go get naked and take a shower