What would your Super Power Be?

Arntor

Feb 5, 2008
MSORPG pl4y3r said:
I'd just be able to do it any number of times and just cause I need a limitation I can only rewind time by 90 seconds.
I'd think you need a cool-down period for a real limitation, because you can just do it again by going real-time for one second, then start rewinding again. :p

Azhrarn-101

Jul 15, 2008
Dorian Grey style immortality, i'd be bored out of my skull after a couple of millenia, but atleast i'd be suave and awesome. There's very little you can't achieve when you have all eternity to work on it.

Jaythulhu

Jun 19, 2008
The ability to step into the tv and smack stupid people upside the head with an extra-dimensional mallet that left a stamp, much like the phantom's skull ring, that said "moron".

[Edit] Azhrarn-101, you could perfect procrastination in all that time, if you could be bothered...

Leodiensian

Jun 7, 2008
Aust1n720 said:
Immortality, that would be insane, jumping off skyscrapers.
I think you're confusing 'immortality' with 'indestructibility' or even 'rapid tissue regeneration'.

An immortal falling off a skyscraper still goes splat. They just go splat, don't peice themselves back together again and DON'T DIE; just live in horrific agony. Maybe they can heal from it, but over a period of, oh, years?

And, BrightRaven, shut the hell up and actually learn something about Wolverine. He's not immortal. He's got ridiculous tissue regeneration, but he can die.

My power'd be telekinesis.

Ursus Astrorum

Mar 20, 2008
The ability to not just negate, but blatantly rip another person's power from their body and wield it as my own.

*poofs behind folks* I can't let you have that. It's too dangerous.

Combined

Sep 13, 2008
Technopathy, in a sense that I can control, put together, take apart anything technological. My little army of mechanical soldiers. Ha. Ha. Yeah.

Hookman

Jul 2, 2008
I've always wanted to control the wind. Then I could fly and throw things about and make hurricanes!

Lord George

Aug 25, 2008
I'd want to clone myslef thus making an army of supreme beings ma maha mahaha MAHAHAHAHAHAHAA...ahem

VH2 BoOp

Dec 11, 2008
if there was limits id go for
teleportation to anywere at any time
flying
the power to shoot fireballs out of my hands
telekinesis
and mind reading

in no limits granting own wishs is good

Hookman

Jul 2, 2008
Jaythulhu said:
Hookman said:
I've always wanted to control the wind. Then I could fly and throw things about and make hurricanes!
{insert endless series of fart jokes here}
How did I know someone would do that? Maybe becase I have more than one brain cell...I think I do.

KSarty

Aug 5, 2008
Mine would be autosave. If i mess up or get into an accident or something, I could load my previous save and try again.

iseko

Dec 4, 2008
The ability to create vortex' that sucks stuff in and transports it to another dimension where there is nothing at all and time stands still so you will be trapped for all of eternity MUAHAHAHA!!!!!

Either that or immortality.

Kevvers

Sep 14, 2008
Oh man, all the good ones are taken already! Umm.. err... the ability to breathe under water! And .. err. talk .. to.. fish?

waffletaco

Sep 5, 2008
Akas said:
waffletaco said:
Akas said:
Interesting: your power is based upon the mythology of the Evil Eye (i.e. changing what people perceive), but here's the downside. If you were born like that/have spent several years like that, you're going to have a hell of a time learning to trust people/letting people see the truth. Judging by how you'd use your powers (i.e. over trivial things), you're in danger of also going insane/losing yourself since you won't know what truth is. Nice power, but like all others, there's a drawback.
How wouldn't I know? The application of my powers are so ridiculous I'd laugh to myself on the inside until it grew dull and by then I'd probably switch illusions or just stop doing it. Besides, why wouldn't my uses be trivial? This is a fun thread and I like to think of fun applications for this power and all the powers everyone else listed.

Your power is better for crime-fighting or to do crimes. You could rob banks and just suck the energy out of the police or even the bank-tellers before they press the silent button until they lose conscious and then you would temporarily have the energy that a person on speed would have and just hoof those legs to freedom with fat sacks of cash in hand. Doing that would probably be like you did take amphetamines though, and you would be hit with a low that addicts feel after the high is gone. Still, very cool applications.

iseko

Dec 4, 2008
Kevvers said:
Oh man, all the good ones are taken already! Umm.. err... the ability to breathe under water! And .. err. talk .. to.. fish?
you will be the awesome seaman :p

MrGFunk

Oct 29, 2008
It was decided in my formative years, I should not be allowed a Super Power as I would abuse it for wrong.

But if I could - Invisibility.

Hunde Des Krieg said:
Invisibility. I mean come on, who wouldn't want to turn invisible?
Agreed.