What'd you name your Shepard and why?

Inkidu

Mar 25, 2011
My guys get pretty standard names.

My femSheps get named after Greek and Roman goddesses. Not because I made any of them particularly attractive (though some are)

I think I've used:

Juno
Hestia
Cerce
Aphrodite
Persephone

I don't remember which I completed though.

Exitium_M

Jul 29, 2011
Named mine Christine after a badass chick I once knew. I used Silas for my male Shepard because my wife and I are still debating that as our son's name - which will never happen.

Zyxx

Jan 25, 2010
Sonic Shepard - I had just finished playing Sonic Chronicles: Dark Brotherhood, another Bioware title (which was actually a hell of a lot better than I thought it would be) and thought it would be funny.
Female is Moya Shepard, because I frell Farscape.

UmbrellaAssassin

May 27, 2009
Tried to make him look like me but just made one ugly ass bastard as for the name.... Twatycakes.
I think its pretty self explanatory.

SageRuffin

M-f-ing Jedi Master
Dec 19, 2009
My FemShep goes by the lovely name of Erika.

Uh... yeah. Sorry about that. Anyway, she's named as such since my FemShep is loosely based off a character I created some time back of the same name (Erika Dumonte, the younger of two sisters).

If anyone cares, I can detail how ME!Erika and Sage!Erika are different, though there is a major similarity between the two: they're both Marines, and damn good snipers at that. Otherwise, I won't anyone's time with what could be a boring wall of text.

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
My first/xbox maleshep's name was Joseph (or Johnathan... I think it was Joseph), I believe.
Don't remember my ME2/xbox femshep's name... (didn't make her in the first ME cause the game broke)

Second/PC maleshep's name is Adrian.
Next time I make a new maleshep, his name will also be Adrian.

Deimateos

Apr 25, 2009
Maleshep
Dei. It's what my steam friends use as a nickname for my username. I've also been told it means "of god" at the end of a latin phrase like "Agnus dei", but I didn't plan for that.

Femshep
Cuntface. Her name fit perfectly, as she was the most renegade buzz-cut ginger badass ever.

Stammer

Apr 16, 2008
My original was John. I didn't have the option to name him or anything (I think I accidentally hit "Quick Start").

My second, this time female Renegade, I named Joanna. I don't really know why. I don't usually name female characters that, but if I ever do play female I usually play a really sweet girl not a jerk. Perhaps Perfect Dark? That's the only thing I could think of lol.

When I do my third playthrough it's going to be another male, this time I'm going to name him Roy. Why Roy? If I ever have a child that's what I'm naming him.