What's physically wrong with YOU?

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
EBHughsThe1st said:
retyopy said:
EBHughsThe1st said:
I have Macrophilia, a fetish that makes me get off to being dominated by giant women. It's weird, and it's landed me in awkward situations. I wish I was just rid of it, but It manifested itself at a young age and it's shown no sign of going away.
Is that really a disease?
Probably.
Are you sure it's not just a preference? But never mind.

Mister Eff

Apr 11, 2009
I turned 21 last week, I have acne and a receeding hairline. Also I'm pretty skinny, but a small beer gut is arriving. Fucking university.

EDIT: Also pretty bad dyspraxia.

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
Extremely skinny and pale. Plus my front teeth jut out so whenever I'm talking they appear more visible than normal. I'm basically this guy with messy brown hair and less coolness:

Hitokiri_Gensai

Jul 17, 2010
Slayer_2 said:
Hitokiri_Gensai said:
im annoyingly tall (i think) for a girl. Im 5'10" and i hate it, cause i love to wear heels, but that generally puts me over 6 foot and, i feel that i intimidate everyone when they meet me...
Tall girls are attractive, at least to some people. Plus when you're really tall, it's no fun when your GF is 5'1, like my ex. I usually just picked her up when we were kissing.

As for me, as mentioned above, I'm pretty tall at 6'3, and still growing, I wake up with growing pains in my legs almost once a week. At least I think it's slowing down (used to be daily). Also, my arms are really thin because I never use them for anything that takes muscle, I bike a lot and it makes my legs pretty thick, so my arms look even skinnier in comparison. Oh yeah, and my nose is broken from a biking accident, and for a while it gave me trouble breathing through my nose and a very nasal voice. After the surgery I got for it, it's still crooked, but it's easier to breathe through.

However, compared to everything else I've read here, this is pretty minor stuff. I'm just nitpicking, really.

CommanderKirov said:
I have ADHD.

And apparently an oversized liver (According to a check up some time ago)
Start drinking :D
i suppose, im a lesbian though so i suppose it doesnt matter much. ALthough when i was dating guys, it was amusing as all hell. looking down on them :p

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
WhiteFangofWar said:
Extremely skinny and pale. Plus my front teeth jut out so whenever I'm talking they appear more visible than normal. I'm basically this guy with messy brown hair and less coolness:

...You do realize that being less cool than him would make you the least cool person alive, right?

Mister Eff

Apr 11, 2009
Sovvolf said:
I've got poor, poor co-ordination, specially with my hands to the point that I can't tie shoelaces or many knots at all.

I have poor balance and my reaction time isn't exactly brilliant and I have a really, really big nose.

However on the positive I have really flexible limbs which is a great asset when it comes to grappling as armbars and leg locks often have no effect on me at all. I can also move my ears.
That sounds like dyspraxia mate. Same thing that I have. Get it tested man. I don't know how old you are or if it applies where you are, but I have it pretty bad and I get LOADS of free shit for uni. Like a top of the range Macbook Pro, Final Cut Pro and all sorts (I'm a film student)

Athinira

Jan 25, 2010
Nothing that can't be fixed by a years workout at the gym.

And I'm already working on it.

May 17, 2010
Overweight a bit. Not immensly but enough to be noticable. So go go exercise.

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
I got a golf club, a 9 iron to be exact, to the head when I was 6 and was pretty much blinded in one eye for many years. I still have to wear glasses for most things but on the whole its gotten much better.

Fiad

Apr 3, 2010
Big indent in my chest. You know that place right in the middle where there is a slight dip, ya mine is like 2 inches deep. Remember hearing somewhere what that was actually called but can't remember for the lift of me.

Killersamman

Mar 18, 2009
Zerazar said:
I have a deformed ribcase. Doesn't really affect me much though. But it does make no-shirt-parties a little awkward sometimes.
I have Pectus carinatum, that what you have?

AshtonF

Jan 3, 2011
Well i happen to be missing part of my shoulder blade, or something like that, where one is pronounced the other side of my back is flat, i have yet to have a doctor check it out cause i only just realized a little while ago, but it has been with me all my life so i guess im alright. If you get into a topic of mental stuff then the list would be longer (lol)

Oh and the laziness (of course)

Luke3184

Jun 4, 2011
I'm doomed forever to be part yeti from the waste down, there could be small tribes of micro-people living in my leg hair and I would never know...

Zarthek

Apr 12, 2009
Bad vision.
Bags under eyes.
Annoyingly persistant acne.
Allergies to anti-acne creams.
Lactose intolerance (mildly, milk itself gives me issues but most cheeses and brands of ice cream don't effect me at all.)
Somewhat unusual flexibility.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
demoman_chaos said:
I can't grow facial hair hardly (first time I shaved was 19 I think, even now I just have to shave once a month, which saves me on razors at least).
My face is hideous, enough for cameras to commit suicide in order to avoid rendering it (7th grade picture day, they had "technical difficulties" on my picture).
Not sure if it is a defect, but I noticed when I put my feet together when standing, my knees also touch (me logs curve inwards).
From my knee down I have hairy legs, from the knee up not so much.
No matter how much or how little I eat, I tend to stay in the 135-140 lb range.
When I was a wee lad, I had asthma. It seems to have gone away thankfully.
My man-parts have a slight leftward curve when not in midget mode, proving that I am not right
Apart from the first two... Are you me? (I have obnoxiously quickly growing facial hair, and I like to think I look OK)
Yes, even the bit in the spoiler. TMI? I don't care.

Also, I'm below the generally accepted average height. For women.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I tend to get dizzy and my vision gets foggy if I get too hot. Like when I get out of a hot tub or stay out in the sun too long. My doctor says that I'm slightly anemic.

SilentBobsThoughts

Dec 29, 2009
Not a lot, but I'm a tiny bit on the chubby side, but weigh 16st 10 ((Got weighed last week) but I can keep up with my 9stone friends when practicing parkour) And when I do - do Parkour, my left shin feels like it's about to shatter :/ What? I like jumping off stuff :)

OH and I'm an ugly fuck ;)