What's physically wrong with YOU?

The Stonker

Feb 26, 2009
Hagi said:
Not really wrong but I'm incapable of gaining weight. I can eat whatever and I won't gain any fat at all.

Overall it's pretty positive but it means my body isn't capable of storing the reserves needed to do sports at a professional or near-professional level. I tried and that went quite horribly wrong.

EDIT: Ow, also flat feet. When I stand in a relaxed position my knees turn inward and if I run without supportive soles I start developing sporting injuries.
You do know that it's really bad that you can't gain weight, right?
Then I mean, REALLY bad.

But what's wrong with me?
Well, I'm quite short.
My tounge is hypersensitive.

That's it really.

AfroTree

Feb 21, 2010
me legs turn inward.
I get twinges in my stomach.
I have..that thing that runs down your leg? I forgot the name. something with veins
my memory for stuff is baaaaad.
my back hurts if I stand still for more than 10 minutes ( and people wonder why I lie down a lot..)
if it gets to hot my arms ache. and ache hard.
and sometimes I swear my muscles dont work like they should. like they just gave up. .___.'

are you happy now?!

ShakerSilver

Professional Procrastinator
Nov 13, 2009
I have an extra tooth, fully-grown, behind another tooth on the roof my mouth. BEHIND IT. It's kind of freaky. And it's really annoying when bits of food get stuck between it and the tooth in front of it.

I get tired from exerting physical energy slightly faster than normal, mostly due to the fact that I don't partake in physical activities (not that I'm a lazy slob or anything :T).

Slightly shortsighted, my hearing is a little off, and my feet are friggin' huge.

ScRaT_the_destroyer

King of Fail
Nov 18, 2009
physically? em colourblindness, erectile dysfunction, an inability to write clearly and a shake in my hand, complete lack of muscle definition and tone (i have better legs than my girlfriend) and hairy from my lower back down... fantastic

Particulate

May 27, 2011
My ears are deformed in the inner section. I've got extra flaps and channels. I have to clean them out daily or they hurt like a ************. But the trade off is that my hearing has been test at nearly twice that of most people.

Ushiromiya Battler

Oddly satisfied
Feb 7, 2010
I have Fibromyalgia.
It's a chronic disease that makes my body suffer infinite pain. Most of the time it's bearable, but from time to time it hurts so much I can't move my body.
It also works about the same as MS, which is a disease that makes your body lazy. So I can't do sports and such, cause my body can't bare it.

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
The Disk Thrower said:
me legs turn inward.
I get twinges in my stomach.
I have..that thing that runs down your leg? I forgot the name. something with veins
my memory for stuff is baaaaad.
my back hurts if I stand still for more than 10 minutes ( and people wonder why I lie down a lot..)
if it gets to hot my arms ache. and ache hard.
and sometimes I swear my muscles dont work like they should. like they just gave up. .___.'

are you happy now?!
Yes. I am happy.

the spud

May 2, 2011
Somebody's been making a lot of threads.

OT:I am pretty fat.

My eyes are shit (20/60)

I think I may have echolalia.

Other than that, I am surprisingly healthy for someone who gets approximately 20 minutes of sunlight a year.

Slayer_2

Jul 28, 2008
Hitokiri_Gensai said:
im annoyingly tall (i think) for a girl. Im 5'10" and i hate it, cause i love to wear heels, but that generally puts me over 6 foot and, i feel that i intimidate everyone when they meet me...
Tall girls are attractive, at least to some people. Plus when you're really tall, it's no fun when your GF is 5'1, like my ex. I usually just picked her up when we were kissing.

As for me, as mentioned above, I'm pretty tall at 6'3, and still growing, I wake up with growing pains in my legs almost once a week. At least I think it's slowing down (used to be daily). Also, my arms are really thin because I never use them for anything that takes muscle, I bike a lot and it makes my legs pretty thick, so my arms look even skinnier in comparison. Oh yeah, and my nose is broken from a biking accident, and for a while it gave me trouble breathing through my nose and a very nasal voice. After the surgery I got for it, it's still crooked, but it's easier to breathe through.

However, compared to everything else I've read here, this is pretty minor stuff. I'm just nitpicking, really.

CommanderKirov said:
I have ADHD.

And apparently an oversized liver (According to a check up some time ago)
Start drinking :D

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
I have three belly buttons. I was also born with one kidney. If I consume alcohol, it is fatal. Therefore, my 21st birthday come October means little.

I really cannot make stuff like that up.

EBHughsThe1st

Nov 18, 2009
I'm a bit overweight. I can still see my boys and my feet, but I'm not happy with the body I have built.

My stomach seems to be very moody. Some days I have the munchies even though I don't drink or smoke, and some days I can only down a small (Scholtsky's) pizza before feeling bloated.

I love soda, especially diet coke. A lot. That's probably the reason I'm so fat.

I have Macrophilia, a fetish that makes me get off to being dominated by giant women. It's weird, and it's landed me in awkward situations. I wish I was just rid of it, but It manifested itself at a young age and it's shown no sign of going away.

Also, I have ADHD. I can't pay attention for very long. In fact, I'm supposed to be reading right now. But I'm here. Talking about how I'm supposed to be reading.

The Afrodactyl

Jul 19, 2010
Aside from a few things that I cannot be bothered to list, the new thing wrong with my body is that the muscles in my right shoulder and right hand side fo my neck instantly seize up the instant i attempt to use them.

Because my body is crap.

:EDIT:
Also, I appear to be a mosquito magnet. Honetly, if I had more bites, I'd look like.... something that was 90% mosquito bites.

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
EBHughsThe1st said:
I have Macrophilia, a fetish that makes me get off to being dominated by giant women. It's weird, and it's landed me in awkward situations. I wish I was just rid of it, but It manifested itself at a young age and it's shown no sign of going away.
Is that really a disease?

LogicArmour

Jun 14, 2011
Crooked teeth, genetic disposition for ingrown toes and a little tubby. But those things can all be fixed because I have and orthodontist, GP and running track nearby ^_^

Victor Burgos

Aug 20, 2010
I can see more clearly at night than I can at day. I sometimes can't even open my eyes to daylight. Also, I'm a bit overweight but I hide it well.

EBHughsThe1st

Nov 18, 2009
retyopy said:
EBHughsThe1st said:
Is that really a disease?
Probably.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
Toriver said:
My teeth are abominations against God, I'm teetering on the edge of obesity, and for whatever reason, I seem to be incapable of running more than 1/8 of a mile without an ungodly amount of pain, no matter how hard I try or train.

My senses of hearing and touch also seem to be hyper-sensitive, and I believe the sense that weakened to cause that was my sense of smell. Someone's room-clearing flatulence never seems to bother me too badly.
HOW ARE YOU ME AND YET NOT ME?!
Yeah, that's basically me. Except replace 'incapable of running' to 'incapable of doing any physical exercise and weak as shit', and my sense of smell is fine (If not a little too good, considering how easily put off I am). Also emphasise the 'my teeth are horrible' bit.

jyork89

Jun 29, 2010
I have Scoliosis. Actually I've seen it heaps on this thread which is strange, because it's not that common. Either playing lots of games gives you scoliosis, or people with scoliosis play a lot of games. Either way, I spent half my life with people telling me to "Sit up straight" and not believing when I said I couldn't. When I had a reason, it was nice to show them I wasn't just lazy xD

May 5, 2010
Oh, tons. I was born with a club foot, which I had to have operated on when I was a few months old. Now my left leg is incredibly skinny and my left food is missing a few muscles, so I can barely move it. Also, I have a small water bubble in the base of spine, which fucked up few things. It's called a tether cord, look it up. Also, I can't eat milk products or chocolate. Oh, and my right thumb is missing some muscles too. No idea why. Plus, I'm really short. Most girls are taller then me, or at least my height. OH! And one of my legs is taller then the other, for the same reason one is skinnier. And I'm a little on the chubby side.

I think that covers it.