What's physically wrong with YOU?

Rule Britannia

Apr 20, 2011
Boris Goodenough said:
Rule Britannia said:
If anybody has disposable contact lenses check the numbers :S I have shit eyesight 4.25 is the number on the side of the box. I'm slightly hard of hearing in my right ear although since I've got my turtle beaches it hasn't been as much of a problem.

I have 13 moles on my face they aren't particularly big but I'm getting them removed quite soon actually :)
Only 4.25? I am -7.5 :p
That can't be great, how far ahead of you can you see? (I'm short sighted if you're long sighted it might be different) oh and I meant to say -4.5. Sucks to have shitty eyesight ¬.¬

Boris Goodenough

Jul 15, 2009
Rule Britannia said:
That can't be great, how far ahead of you can you see? (I'm short sighted if you're long sighted it might be different) oh and I meant to say -4.5. Sucks to have shitty eyesight ¬.¬
Clearly? About 5 cm
Just counting colours and brigthness? To the stars :p I can get around just fine without contacts, it's not too pleasent as I can't make e3ye contact in traffic.

Divine Miss Bee

Feb 16, 2010
well, i'm not terribly attractive, which is the worst physical deformity when it comes to being an american female. besides that, i have excessive scar tissue buildup in my rotator cuffs from repeated dislocation of both shoulders, i have a scar above my right ankle, and i'm ginger (which i know is not physically "wrong," but it does make kicking me permissible so it counts).

kayisking

Sep 14, 2010
I have the motor skills of a six year old (result of abnormalities in the brain), so it's very hard for me to learn anything involving movement. It's funny because when I was young they thought I would never be able to write, but I learned anyway. People don't know how but I believe that it is because I practiced my hands with videogames. I truly believe that if I hadn't found gaming, I would have never been able to ride a bike, or learn to write. I'm now learning to play the piano and though progress is slow, I am making headway.

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
I am unable to write (or any sort of similar activity, like using a DS stylis) with my dominant hand (right) for longer than 30 seconds at a time without a massive amount of pain in my wrist and fingers. It's forced me to do a lot with my left hand and arm which has fortunately led me to be able to do quite a lot with either hand.

Quaidis

Jun 1, 2008
I don't really have any problems physically. I talk and walk fine, I look good, and I've had my teeth worked on so they're spiffy. Even with broken bones, they've all healed.

But if you want to get into personality, I have terrible issues in judgement and every time I get bored out of my mind, a whale on a beach explodes somewhere.

Oh wait, I forgot the photophobia. Well, can't win them all. *puts on shades*

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
Two double jointed arms... its pretty snazzy just flailing and bending them in random directions i can

Blue Hero

Aug 6, 2011
I'm missing two fingers, a foot, and a testicle. My brother accidentally chopped off two of my fingers when we were young while playing with an axe, I lost my foot in a car accident, and my testicle was ripped off in a freak scooter accident.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Nearsightedness, hemochromatoma, missing cartilidge under my right kneecap, and sleep apnea.

DeimosMasque

I'm just a Smeg Head
Jun 30, 2010
I'm nearsighted, have bad knees, my cat did nerve damage to my right wrist and thumb when I pulled him away from another cat, insomnia, a small ulcer, and I'm a bit overweight.

Compared to my fiancee who is a model with near sightedness and sleep apnea, I'm a wreck.

Deadyawn

Jan 25, 2011
Well I'm pretty lazy and by extension a bit unfit. I'm actually quite strong though and am an excellent sprinter, able to compete with people who actually do exercise on a regular basis. My right middle finger has built up calcite which has caused it to grow a bit large and disallows me from curling it all the way in. My right foot is still a bit sensitive from when I sprained it a year and a half ago (it occurs to me it way have been worse than a sprain) and one of my toes has a tendency to temporarily dislocate itself when I stretch it. I have a bit of eczema that would be very easy to get rid of if I could remember to put the ointment on it everyday and I also have traces of asthma that appears at inconvinient times. overall, I'm not a picture of good health but I'm not that bad.

sumanoskae

Dec 7, 2007
I... am not ripped from head to toe?

EDIT: OH!, yeah, I'm allergic to pollen. Can't even go outside in March, and it's the only time of year the weather down here isn't excruciating.

Silversoul

Nov 19, 2009
I can barely breath through my nose due to sever allergies that have been killing me for the past 18months or so, its an allergy to dust mites too which are literally anywhere that has fabric, along w/ that i'm overweight and have dry flaky skin.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
I'm moderately myopic, and have some self-inflicted scarring on my left arm. Usual middle-class stuff.

Edit: Can't seem to be able to build muscle, either.

Spineyguy

Apr 14, 2009
The whole left side of my body doesn't really work, the list of ailments on the left side is as follows.

-Lazy Eye
-Crooked jaw (though it's not too obvious)
-Scoliosis
-Reduced lung capacity
-Lack of coordination with left hand (seriously, I'm useless with it)
-Reduced function in left kidney
-Loose left kneecap

The right side is perfectly healthy.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
My teeth refuse to grow the right way.

I am currently in the process of growing my wisdom teeth, and I am fairly certain my dentist will want to pull them out.
But I suppose that's hardly uncommon.

NicoDK

Sep 21, 2009
I've got a morbus scheuermann on the upper parts of my spine, pretty much preventing me from even standing up straight without it hurting, and causing back pains because of that.