uncle-ellis

Feb 4, 2009
Rutawitz said:
uncle-ellis said:
Rutawitz said:
SqueeFactor said:
Rutawitz said:
whats wrong with hippies?
they smell funny and always want me to wear things made of hemp which has the texture of a burlap sack.
uncle-ellis said:
Rutawitz said:
whats wrong with hippies?
What isn't?
dont they preach about love and peace and are against war? whats so bad about that?
yea but all they do in practice is smoke pot and sing about trees.
if they got a green activist in the white house then I could respect them.
hippies kinda dont like the government
Thats because all governments are evil regardless of intent or purpose.

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
Sheinen said:
Grandparents day - the day you thank the parents of your parents for birthing your parents so that they could then, in turn, birth you...pointless.

Valentines Day is also a massive contender. If you genuinely only used that 1 day to convey your love and affection to your partner you wouldn't have one for long.
This

Svizzara

Mar 18, 2009
Family Day (exclusive to Ontario, Canada). Doesn't apply to many people, and in my experience, not many people actually take the day to spend time with family.

Valentine's Day is pointless to me as well. Then again, I don't have a girlfriend.

new_age_reject

Lives in dactylic hexameter.
Dec 28, 2008
Valentines day.
Earth day was also shit.
So is no smoking day.
But hey, any excuse for a public holiday.

Lonan

Dec 27, 2008
SqueeFactor said:
it being earth day, (hippy day) got any others on your s*** list?
Everyday should be earth day, considering millions are in danger of starvation because of melting glaciers and rising ocean levels because of the same reason. Not to mention the HUGE loss in biodiversity, up to 1/3 of all species are on the hit list right now I believe. But I wouldn't expect you too care, non-human species are insignificant. Every last one of them, if they can't serve me, they don't matter. You must have great contempt for primitive thinking. I suppose non-caucasian people are insignificant as well, because they will suffer tremendously from the dramatic increase in the greenhouse gas effect. As for hippies, I have never really encountered a hippy as is described in that South Park episode, but I do know that people against the seal hunt piss me off, because they're all going to die when the ice melts anyway, thanks to people who think they are superior everything else.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
4:20, most pointless holiday. "Lets celebrate getting high by getting more high."
Its an illegal harmful drug, and you people want to celebrate hurting yourself.
Pisses me off.

Phototoxin

Mar 11, 2009
I like St Valentines day but I think that St Patrick's day has become a disgrace as in Ireland everyone just gets drunk.

The_Chief

Jun 3, 2008
arbor day
labor day
valentines day
earth day has good intentions but no one does anything. and hippys keep pushing hemp, the fuckers.
qwanza.whats the point of it?

Mozillo

Apr 22, 2009
I would say Easter (Gasp). I mean, I understand the idea behinde it... Oh Zombie Jesus came back and such and such. However, it is how the entire Holiday is now built up on eating chocolate eggs that have nothing to do with anything. "Oh it is to do with rebirth and such" but why is it heavily endorsed by a bunny rabbit... WHY IS A MAMMAL HANDING OUT EGGS?! How did a rabbit come about eggs... why are they made of chocolate... what does it have to do with Jesus? Oh, and Christmas... that too has no meaning... it is pretty much OWNED by Coca Cola (They are the reason Santa is red)

Mozillo

Apr 22, 2009
That is another thing, America seems to have a lot of holidays which seem rather pointless... however, St. Patricks Day... Irish Holiday, sure modern day America... well, America USED to be all Irish Heritage, but pretty much ALL of that has been destroyed... I don't see the point of America celebrating Ireland's national holiday.