What's your warning label?

LostTimeLady

Dec 17, 2009
WARNING: Store in a warm, dry place that is preferably in indirect sunlight.

I'm cold, y'see, but I can still burn (hense the need for indirect sunlight).

also: WARNING: May be inclined to moments of interlectual wittiness after Nine O'clock at night. Warenty invalid if there is an attempt to extract wittiness before Nine O'clock.

(Joke.)

Jun 13, 2009
SirBryghtside said:
The Maddest March Hare said:
*Bows*

And for my encore: Dollhouse.

Mmm, delicious cookies :D
Tell me honestly, have you watched them all or was Google your friend?

GET OUTTA MY SWAMP YOU KIDS!
Not Google, just a couple of friends who seem to have very similar interests to you, and use every opportunity to insert quotes like that into a conversation. I haven't seen many episodes of any of those shows myself, but I've had quotes and the name of the shows they're from ingrained into me. Also, one was Hot Fuzz, which is one of my all time favourite films and has been watched countless times. Edit: And Morrowind was a great game, although my copy has broken now and I haven't had the money to replace it. So Oblivion is my current RPG addiction.

Luckily, I have a great memory for fairly useless quotes and facts, so I can be here today and astonish people. As you have just witnessed :D

JLML

Feb 18, 2010
Warning: Has little respect for... well, anything really, stay away if you can't take an insult.

It's actually true, one of my better friends had a brother that was a bit.. retarded.. (he died before I became friend with this person) but I still go around calling my friend retarded every time he's stupid, even though he sometimes (not that he actually takes offence (if so, he wouldn't hang out with me), but still) tells me to stop saying that because he had a brother that was retarded.

I also almost laughed when someone got injured in a pretty funny way (thankfully, no one was looking at me, but if they had done it, I'm pretty sure it would've been some weird looks...), still make fun about how fat my grandpa used to be (before he got cancer, stopped eating, and finally died), and "yesterday" (new day since 30 minutes ago) one of my classmates choked on a piece of candy (luckily he got help from another classmate), and we all thought that one was funny, maybe because the way it happened? :D

KiruTheMant

Nov 2, 2009
WARNING,THIS IS A CONTAINER OF COMPRESSED BADASS,DO NOT BRING FEMALES INTO ITS VICINITY UNLESS YOU WANT THEM OFF YOUR HANDS

Jun 13, 2009
SirBryghtside said:
SirBryghtside said:
*Bows*

And for my encore: Dollhouse.

Mmm, delicious cookies :D
Tell me honestly, have you watched them all or was Google your friend?

If I kept the pictures in this quote, the real internet would die.

[HEADING=1]GET OUTTA MY SWAMP YOU KIDS![/HEADING]
Not Google, just a couple of friends who seem to have very similar interests to you, and use every opportunity to insert quotes like that into a conversation. I haven't seen many episodes of any of those shows myself, but I've had quotes and the name of the shows they're from ingrained into me. Also, one was Hot Fuzz, which is one of my all time favourite films and has been watched countless times.

Luckily, I have a great memory for fairly useless quotes and facts, so I can be here today and astonish people. As you have just witnessed :D
And the final one? I h1'd it for you.

I'm off to bed now.
I'm going to say "Futurama" while hoping not to lose my clean streak.

Also, goodnight, I hope the shock doesn't prevent your sleep :p

Mr.Something

Apr 28, 2009
WARNING: Prolonged exposure to zombies, evil henchmen, and terribad noobs may result in serious injury or death to said demographics.

Chaos-Spider

Dec 18, 2009
Jack and Calumon said:
[HEADING=2]WARNING! THIS FACE CONTAINS COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF JACK! WOMEN WITH HEART CONDITIONS ARE ADVISED NOT TO LOOK DIRECTLY AT JACK! THIS ALSO APPLIES TO WOMEN WITHOUT HEART CONDITIONS. HE'S VERY PRETTY! SEE? SEE HOW PRETTY HE IS? I WANT TO RUN MY FINGERS THROUGH HIS HAIR, AND I'M JUST A WARNING LABEL![/HEADING]

On a less plagiaristic note, I'd say "Infectious Good Mood"

Calumon: That long one, except with me and cuteness! :3
Yu-Gi-OH abridged ftw

OT:[HEADING=2]Caution:[/HEADING]may contain traces of dragons and rocks in head. If you are allergic to dragons or falling rocks please regulate dosage with discression.Is also prone to spontaneous planeswalking.

May 5, 2010
[HEADING=1]WARNING[/HEADING]

THE PERSON YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO CONTACT JUST GOT HIS WHITE, PIMPLY ASS HANDED TO HIM BY A PAIR OF SATYRS, A FLAMING CERBERUS DOG, AND A SHITLOAD OF TINY, EXPLODING, CERBERUS PUPPIES WHILE PLAYING 'GOD OF WAR 3'. AGAIN. CONTENTS ARE EXTREMELY VOLATILE AND SHOULD NOT BE DISTURBED.

......SO FUCK OFF.

THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

yoz13

Mar 17, 2010
Warning: talking to this person will induce social awkwardness

Note:don't know how to do bold sorry X_X

LornMind

Dec 27, 2008
Caution: May cause offence.

I swear, I own a pin that says just that. My friend gave it me while visiting England (I presume she got it there, what with the "c" instead of the "s").