What's YOUR zombie escape plan?

Zombie_King

May 26, 2008
metagaia said:
You think I'm revealing my plans!?

I know better than that, Fangface is clearly a death cultist wanting to porepare counter-stragegies for the coming apocalypse!

Well, one of my back-up plans is to challenge the zombies to a game of scrabble with my life on the line. They won't have the tiles to put down "Gragggghhlle!!!!!" so I think I'll comfortably win.
Zombies are cheaters. They'd so look at your rack.

Anyways - half of you would die. Running outside with fragile items and no plan does not a solution make. A close friend of mine who lives a couple minutes drive away from me has a rifle. I'd grab my shovel (I have no swords, besides, you have to realize most are replicas and break easily; plus aluminum bats bend and wooden ones break), a whole lot of gatorade and powerbars (just to fuel me for the run there), siphon a couple gallons of gas from cars on my block and put it into a jerry can and run to him, and most importantly, grab Max Brooks Zombie Survival Guide. My load should only be 45 pounds (including the jerry can), and I'm an expert hiker, so I'd make it there within a half an hour. Suck on that.

Fangface74

Lock 'n' Load
Feb 22, 2008
metagaia said:
You think I'm revealing my plans!?

I know better than that, Fangface is clearly a death cultist wanting to porepare counter-stragegies for the coming apocalypse!
The Hour of Retribution is at hand my Brethren!

er...I mean The Zombies are old school, no blood infection, unless you pop one's head like a pez dispenser and take a hearty glug.

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
I'm a black belt and martial artist enthusist(meaning my room is covered top to bottom with hidden weapons) and since a lot of them are blunt weapons, they work best on those suckers. that and my whole family is a band of fighters(my moms a black belt who fought in the SEA games, my little brother is a brown belt and every one else is handy with any thing they can get their hand on). plus we can just toss fire extinguisher at em and the pressure would probably blow it up. and other stuff I can't type right now because these zombies are really bothering me("STOP POSTING AND HELP US ALREADY" "urrrggh" *splat, gurgle, gurgle*)

Skalman

Jul 29, 2008
Fangface74 said:
The Zombies are old school, no blood infection, unless you pop one's head like a pez dispenser and take a hearty glug.
Then I guess I'd turn those poor zombies into mince meat...
And after I've cleared any zombies in my vicinity, make my way to a group of other survivors.

Kagrath

Aug 6, 2008
asiepshtain said:
Tree house, Zombies can't climb :)
Zombies can't climb, but if enough of them find you they'll make a flesh ramp to you...

Me, I've got a machete, a crowbar, my emergency supply box (food, water etc) and my trusty hunting crossbow... and shot gun.
Plan.
1) Go to friend's house, built like a NRA fortress
2) Beer
3) Zombie 'sploding time
4) In case of Z-day Apocalypse, suicide bomb for fun times.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Zombies are by definition walking corpses, meaning everything slowly deteriorates without their bodies making new cells to fix it. If you can hole up for at least a week all after the initail surge kills the unprepared and stupid there should only be a handful of effective zombies.

I aints' afraids of no quadraplegic corpse, Stinky though they may be.

Fangface74

Lock 'n' Load
Feb 22, 2008
M0rp43vs said:
my room is covered top to bottom with hidden weapons
There are weapons from floor to ceiling but you can't see any of them?

Anyway, weren't the Martial Arts developed purely with living adversary's in mind? I think you and your kick ass family would need to develop the first Undead countering form (heavy on knockback blows, limb breaking, nothing whatsoever to with moves that cause pain etc...Necro-Fu maybe?

luckshot

Jul 18, 2008
well i technically have a several.

plan I "kill plan"
1. grab guns from safe and an axe if i can get one
2. go to the roof of the old school building (the only building above 4 stories)
3. blockading/removing all entrances is a must
4. hmmm there are also four gas stations within 100 feet of the building...

plan II "group survival"
1. gather weapons, and any ppl i see along the way
2. go to the old prison that has the 40ft granite wall, and a very tall water tower (made with granite/steel)to retreat to
3. hope the prisoners are nice

plan III "run plan"
1. again grab weapons, but also focus on food
2. run to cabin and hide until found...then run again....

edit: forgot to pack my zombie survival guide for plans II and III

Skalman

Jul 29, 2008
Fangface74 said:
M0rp43vs said:
my room is covered top to bottom with hidden weapons
There are weapons from floor to ceiling but you can't see any of them?
My room's pretty much the same, i have knives lying everywhere for some reason, the only weapons that are visible as soon as you enter my room is the two katana hanging on the wall.

Yeah... I'm weird I know! xD

Fangface74

Lock 'n' Load
Feb 22, 2008
Souplex said:
Zombies are by definition walking corpses, meaning everything slowly deteriorates without their bodies making new cells to fix it. If you can hole up for at least a week you are good.
Zombies by definition don't really follow the laws of nature. That's more of a 28 Days approach, the bad boys in this hypothetical are animated unnaturally,

Souplex

Jul 29, 2008
How come they never deal with the issue of how bad hundreds of corpses walkin around possibly in the hot sun must smell in any form of media?

Souplex

Jul 29, 2008
Fangface74 said:
Souplex said:
Zombies are by definition walking corpses, meaning everything slowly deteriorates without their bodies making new cells to fix it. If you can hole up for at least a week you are good.
Zombies by definition don't really follow the laws of nature. That's more of a 28 Days approach, the bad boys in this hypothetical are animated unnaturally,
In every form of media we see some form of rottage even if it is very slow. maybe not a week but at most a month.

Its killbot uprisings we should worry bout.
Metal. Logical. Upgradable. Manufacturable. Repairable. Organized. Pretty much deadlier than zombies in every way. Technology is improving faster than corpses are.

varulfic

Jul 12, 2008
I have a long iron stick, kinda looks like a walking stick but made of iron, that I use to open the hatch to the attic. I'm sure it will work wonders against zombie skulls. After the initial wave, I'll probably steal my neighbours car. My neighbour is handicapped, in a wheelchair, so she's screwed already anyway. Besides, they make a lot of noise, drilling in the wall when I'm trying to sleep of my hangover, so fuck em.

FascistHippie

Jul 2, 2008
Well if I am at school I think I'm pretty fucked. It's built like a prison with almost no windows.

But at home... If they started coming through my front door (Main entrance) I think I would have to run downstairs and get my keys. Then I would run back upstairs with them right behind me. Aftwerwards I would grab The Zombie Survival Guide, My katana, and my gas mask and somthing nice to wear. I would open my window and jump down about 8 feet ( hopefully rolling). I would sprint for my car and drive to the closest dick sporting good and back up throguh the front entrance an hold up in the hunting section. So I geuss I'm gunna end up like Cletus lol.

Skalman

Jul 29, 2008
Souplex said:
Fangface74 said:
Souplex said:
Its killbot uprisings we should worry bout.
Metal. Logical. Upgradable. Manufacturable. Repairable. Organized. Pretty much deadlier than zombies in every way. Technology is improving faster than corpses are.
Well that's what lightsabers are for... ;D

RetiarySword

Apr 27, 2008
I can jump into my neigbours house, jump into the garden, I can free run onto the rooftops, what are realy easy to get up to. I have a pool que, poles from a DIY bed, a lamp with a long metal stork! I would head for the industrial estate up the road, plenty of builing materials, and there is a big food deport for some company there. Plus all the metal fences are just begging to be moved! So I would build a fort, There are containers and a mobile crane lying around, so they will be used... Oh an a cafe is there so lunchtime will be good!

Hawgh

Dec 24, 2007
I'd pick out a fishing rod, a solid string and a sharp knife, then I'd pretty much just sit on my roof trying to get them in the face and wait for them to die off.

Mostly Harmless

Aug 11, 2008
Grad every food I have that wont spoil, a bunch of long sticks, knives, and my dads hunting rife and destroy the stair case leading up to the third floor of my house, and just stay there until the military comes to clean the mess up.

I'll do this after I finished looting of course.