What's YOUR zombie escape plan?

axtr

Mar 25, 2009
I live in a one story house. also my family is comprised of a bunch of rednecks. even if they are generally liberal, they are still gun-nuts.
So...

1. grab all four guns (three rifles and a shotgun)that are next to me.
2. grab the other two guns from the rest of the house (a revolver and a automatic pistol).
3. grab all the ammo (this would be done at the same time as 1 and 2).
4. grab duffel bag and fill said duffel bag with food and a second set of clothes (you never know when the cloth will come in handy).
5. grab keys to car (Toyota 4runner. big gas tank, 4 wheel drive, and a cow-bar on the front. good car for running things over).
6. loot/steal; ammo, food, lots of gas, hit up REI for all that camping stuff i might need, guns, more ammo, a hot chick (if convenient), CB radio, aaaaaaaaaand more ammo.
7. head to my uncle's house (on a hill surrounded by vineyards. and has a 10 foot wall around it).
8. hole up till the bastards finish decomposing.

AfroNinja117

Oct 18, 2008
easy, put on as many clothes as i can (to protect against bites and such as much as possible) grab my sword (katanas all the way baby!) grab my gf and family and drive about 6 miles to the military base that's close by and hold 'em off there until I figure out how to launch the bombs

LCP

Dec 24, 2008
1. Get crowbar under my bed / Drumset Hihat for shield.
2. Put on Paintball/Bulletproof gear
3. Put essentials in bag.
4. get Van and plow to the nearest home depot + fortify!

yankeefan19

Mar 20, 2009
use my useless games as throwing equipment and get my way to my car. Then drive to the nearest military base.

Night_Wolf

Mar 25, 2009
Hmm, the knives thati have in my kitchen wouldent work, umm ooh i know! the replica katana i have in my room. Would that work from sliceing zombie heads to pulp?

irishstormtrooper

Mar 19, 2009
Titanium baseball bats are relatively good for whacking things, so I'd grab that and pretty much run like hell using side routes, alleys, etc.

squiggothhunter

Aug 4, 2008
1. Gather guns and ammo
2. Get friends and sensible people
3. raid wally world
4. molotov cocktail everything as i drive by, taking occasional sips
5. hole up in a higly defensible position
6. kill zombies untill out of ammo
8. drive to military base and meet up with my family
9. join ad hoc military recruit service and go kill more zombies

3a. go to roof of wally world and stay wasted untill all zombies are dead or help arives. not totally smashed, just pretty buzzed

Guns: whatever i can get ahold of, proly just my shotguns
Melee: Machete and axe, with chainsaw to inspire comrades if neccesary. crowbar and tire iron for the weak party members
Hand: Me and one buddy would be okay for a while, most of my family and friends would be dead instantly if stuck with what God gave them.

squiggothhunter

Aug 4, 2008
oh and i live in suburbs so the massive hordes would be delayed by them good eatin city folk long enough for my plan to work. and i got a military family. Air Force all the way baby

arbiter3590

Mar 25, 2009
It depends...are these the resident evil/slower than a snail zombies, or are they the 28 weeks later/faster than a car zombies. If its the first then I'd grab guns and ammo, naturally,
List of preferred guns
1.).50 cal Barrett
2.)mp5 or 7
3.)ump
4.)DEagle
5.)raging bull
6.)and just for kicks and giggles, a rpg
hit up the local wally world, local gun store, food lion, and go to the GM dealership and "borrow" a corvette.
If it's the latter...a bullet to the head, no one can out last those things, especially if they can out run you.

IxionIndustries

Mar 18, 2009
I have a wooden staff that sits at my computer desk all day,so i'd grab it, and hold them off 'till I got to my dad's room. Then, i'd grab his stockpile of guns, fight my way out, and get to my friend's house. If they all haven't been overrun, then we'd go to Wal-mart, loot and pillage. Then we'd hole up in there, until the supplies run out, then we'd hit the mall, K-mart, and at worst, Target.
Rinse, lather, repeat.

Taylorcrw

Jan 30, 2009
I would have an old veteran, a biker, a collage girl, and an average black guy following and protecting me until a helicopter picks us up.

ae86gamer

Mar 10, 2009
Taylorcrw said:
I would have an old veteran, a biker, a collage girl, and an average black guy following and protecting me until a helicopter picks us up.
Don't forget about the boat, the plane, and the army caravan thingy.

Taylorcrw

Jan 30, 2009
ae86gamer said:
Taylorcrw said:
Don't forget about the boat, the plane, and the army caravan thingy.
oh I forgot because there can't just be 1 ending to a zombie apocalypse, there must be 4.

jojoemon

May 20, 2008
Every person in my town that's over 8 years old owns at least one shotgun. Those poor zombies wouldn't stand a chance.