When you see the mushroom cloud...

KarumaK

Sep 24, 2008
I'd turn to everyone around me and say, "I told you not to fuck with me."

Alternatively, I'd grab a surf/snowboard and jump off something high just as the shock wave hit so I could get some major air. I'd make sure to kill someone on landing.

Zephirius

Jul 9, 2008
Probably something along the lines of "Huh." You know, like "Huh, so this is how it ends."

LilithLeVay

Aug 8, 2009
Well, having been beamed up to my home planet just before the cloud, I would no doubt turn my head away in disgust. After all, you have all been warned more often than I've had hot breakfasts about the dangers of playing around with things you do not understand. Time to have a little lie down and rest, and then begin another participant-observational study on a planet with a nicer, less selfish species.

Lilith

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
I'd hit the quick save button and reload, maybe the world will glitch and the nuke never fell

Meado

Apr 27, 2008
If I don't just stare in blind terror, I'll be thinking "Sucks to be a Starcraft fan now, huh?".

muckinscavitch

Jul 27, 2009
As George Carlin put it best, I would hope that the explosion travels around the earth in the other direction, so that I could watch the news coverage on CNN with Anderson Cooper.

Master_Fubar23

Jun 25, 2009
if i see the cloud ill be happy that didnt die in an instant... although ill probably regret it later when i have radiation poisoning :/

Eisenfaust

Two horses in a man costume
Apr 20, 2009
i like to think that i'd start screaming histericaly and punch people in the face... just because...