When you see the mushroom cloud...

Del-Toro

Aug 6, 2008
"Maybe I'll get to be a mutant, or a SUPER MUTANT, maybe not the most aesthetically pleasing choice but considering the circumstances and the alternatives it's not the worst thiahgnaghgnhghnnnng"

SpAc3man

Jul 26, 2009
start up my computer and have ***** on the escapist forums about how the mushroom cloud in COD4 looks nothing like the real thing

Ignignoct

Feb 14, 2009
Fniff said:
What will you be thinking?

I'll be thinking

"Oh, it's Christmas at Ground Zero. What a crazy fluke,we're going to get nuked on this jolly holiday!" Or possibly

"Aw,that ruined my day."
According to my training, you're supposed to immediately close your eyes or be blinded.

After you survive the shockwave, assist others who are now blind to shelter, and don't eat/drink anything on the surface.

Then you need to forge an alliance with the leader of the Mole People, who were awakened by the blast, and learn to build intricate cave-tunnels from and to underground bases and establish trade routes with those still alive using clean food and water as currency.

Then when Obama flies across America in Air Force One crop-dusting the land with radiation-absorbing faerie dust, you'll be free to begin rebuilding the surface once more.

aceraptor123

Apr 15, 2009
A couple of things come to mind,

if I'm by myself I'd say,
"It's just as beautiful as I thought it'd be...."

If someone's with me I'd be something like,
"Who fucking Called it!?!?!"
or
"Damn....Someone beat me to it."
or
"Thank God, I'm indestructible."(Then dies)
or
"I told them not to elect, (insert current presidents name here)."
or
"The world after this is going to be sooooo fucking cool"

iggyus

Apr 18, 2009
"Yo holmes smell ya later and take my throne as Fresh-Prince of Vault 101"

or

"I hope there's a spot in Megaton I can bunk down"

gumbercules_72

Aug 5, 2009
It depends how close I was to the blast. If I withing say 30-40 miles I would be happy, because I could most likely get away scot free, but any closer and :(, but then I would fu<k everything that moved, drink my heart out, and get higher than the mushroom cloud. :) followed by becoming a super mutant, fo3 FTW ;).

wwjdftw

Mar 27, 2009
Jark212 said:
Start digging (entrance facing away from the blast, I read survival manuals for fun)
Get my military surplus NBC gear out of my closet. (Weapons included)
Wait in hole for first rain (helps clear the air of radiation)
Ware my yellow arm-band
Start militia (Government loyalist forces)
Hook up with Military forces
???
Prophet
this, cept no one prophets in nuclear war . T.T

Zinaxos

Feb 9, 2009
When you see a mushroom cloud...
Hope your a long way away and that you brought your xbox with you.

scoobyduped

Apr 6, 2008
Depends if it's "Al Assad sticking it to the U.S." close, or "asshole blowing up Megaton" close. if its the first, probably just something along the lines of "Oh, mother fu- *vaporized*" If the second, I'd haul ass to the house of my friend who has an End of the World Box.

Motti

Jan 26, 2009
'hey, that one looks like a mushroom! Wait a minute . . . oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!'