When you see the mushroom cloud...

riskroWe

May 12, 2009
I probably wouldn't notice, I'd have headphones on and my curtains drawn shut.
If I was say, walking down the street and I saw it, I think I'd just sigh and laugh.

MrGFunk

Oct 29, 2008
Fniff said:
What will you be thinking?
Depending on the events leading to it, I'd probably not be expecting it and say

"What the hell?"

If it's world war III and it's on the cards I'd probably say.

"Idiots."

Jepix

Mar 26, 2009
To survive: Go to the car and curl up in fetal position under the seat. Could work.
To Be Awesome: Sit down and play this http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/song/99_Red_Balloons_German_/12168765 with large speakers. It feels just right somehow.

MasterSqueak said:
"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."
Right behind you brother, right behind you.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
To be honest, I'd just yell "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" But honesty is no fun, so I'd probably say "Serves you right".

TankCopter

Jul 8, 2009
"Damnit, Damien, I said the RED WIRE. RED WIRE. Now look what you did. That was my good bomb too, jeez..."

Leifur

Oct 17, 2008
I would definatly run for a key-board, press that button to the left of "1" and type "tgm"

Koeryn

Mar 2, 2009
"Off to the mountains then." I live far enough away from any major targets that should one get hit, I'll know about it, and then I'll just be heading up to Canadia and mountains.

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
Well, considering that my fiance and I are usually joined at the hip, I'd tell her that I love her. Then cop a feel. I'm real classy.

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
"Is that for real?"

Depends on how far off it would be and if I had any time to think anything. It would probably be so surreal I wouldn't really think much.