Arkuni

Aug 5, 2009
First thought:
"You've lost karma for destroying Megaton."

Last thought:
"Gotta TIVO Lost!"

ljd184

Jul 5, 2009
i will be in a vault as the founder of vault tec so i would will spend the rest of my days playing fallout no i will say shit now i will never play bioshock 2 modern warfare 2 assassins creed 2 halo odst

SirJewBagel

Sep 25, 2008
who ever said you were going to die b/c of it? you may be far enough away... or in a plane. Knowing me i'd be caught off guard by the whole thing... soooo hmmmmmm i'd probably just start yelling fuck in rapid succession...

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
Rhayn said:
Cajt said:
I'll most likely be thinking:

"Nå voi vittu."
Never had so many emotions and thoughts been put into one phrase. It fits everything, it blows your mind every time. It enchants, lures you into deep waters and watches as you drown.

It's the phrase that picks you up after a long day of work. It's the phrase that drives after takeaway when you're too lazy. It ressurects you after mental death.

It's "Nå voi vittu."
It's awesome.

It's fantastic.

It's epic.

It's "Nå voi vittu."

Rawker

Jun 24, 2009
well seeing as how nothing in hiroshima stood taller than two feet after they dropped the bomb, obviously I would lay on my stomach under the two foot line and find a gas mask. one holocaust survived, cheque pleez.

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
Cajt said:
Rhayn said:
Cajt said:

"Nå voi vittu."
Never had so many emotions and thoughts been put into one phrase. It fits everything, it blows your mind every time. It enchants, lures you into deep waters and watches as you drown.

It's the phrase that picks you up after a long day of work. It's the phrase that drives after takeaway when you're too lazy. It ressurects you after mental death.

It's "Nå voi vittu."
It's awesome.

It's fantastic.

It's epic.

It's "Nå voi vittu."
What does it mean, though?

Roamin11

Jan 23, 2009
Watching the mushroom cloud I whip out my cell phone and make a call,
"Emma? Its Justin, there is no way I am spending post apocalyptia with you, now if you excuse me I have a mushroom cloud to walk into...... Have a happy holocaust."

Rolling Thunder

Dec 23, 2007
Reach down, remove a cigar, press the soft, smooth tobacco to my lips, and with an economical gesture, light it. I would watch as the immense, towering pillar of fire reaches into the heavens, and, in a voice of equal parts melacholy and fury, proclaim:

"Is that your best, Ares?"

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
berethond said:
Cajt said:
Rhayn said:
Cajt said:

"Nå voi vittu."

It's "Nå voi vittu."
It's awesome.

It's fantastic.

It's epic.

It's "Nå voi vittu."
What does it mean, though?
I thought you knew? Anyway, it's the Finnish version of "Oh, fuck.".

A direct translation of it would be "Oh, pussy." though.

Or something along that line, my Finnish isn't perfect.

matt_newgrove

Aug 1, 2009
It would transalte to something like "Oh fuck" but with more of an "oh well... nothing i can do about it" feeling to it.

EDIT: I wasn't quick enough cajt ninjaed me... well whatever.