Which archetype RPG class would you be in real life?

Bravo 21

May 11, 2010
Either battlemage or a paladin, because I can hold my own in up close and personal stuff, but i still want to be able to use magic. I'm pretty sure that I could manage the intellectual stuff, and I'm certain that I could manage the physical aspects.

Deadyawn

Jan 25, 2011
I wouldn't really fit into any of the basic archetypes all that well. I'm currently very unfit which rules out rogue and warrior and I'm lazy which doesn't go to well with the whole "dedicate life to learning magic" thing.
If anything I would probably be a Sorcerer which is like a wizard except you use magic on natural talent rather than learning. So that works for me.

C F

Jan 10, 2012
While I'm 6'2", lean, and can swing a sword, I'm a bit too lacking in the endurance department to be a straight-up Warrior or Paladin. So I'd be more dexterity oriented in my discipline, but I have absolutely no stealth skills with which to take up the scum role of a Rouge. I guess that leaves being a Ranger. Yeah, I'm suited to doing the whole sword-wielding wanderer bit.

Although I'd really like to be a wizard. Oh, yes. I could live with bending magic abilities to my will. I like to think I have the knowledge, wisdom, and willpower necessary to understand and manipulate such things. So long as I don't bump into any Lovecraftian horrors, how hard can it be?

CAPTCHA: easy as cake

Huh.
Well, there we go.

♫ Yar-har - Fiddle-de-dee
Being a Wizard is all right to be!
Zap what I want and get away with it, see!
I am a Wizard! ♪

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
Personality-wise? Probably a mage. I'm bookish, intelligent, and occasionally sarcastic (which all the cool mages are).

I'd also want to be a mage. Preferably a battlemage/magic knight/spellsword/paladin/Red Mage/whatever you'd like to call someone who uses magic but also has melee capabilities. Because a) That's what I almost always play in RPGs and b) I've already got some bo-staff skills, and the aforementioned mage-esque personality, so I might as well put 'em to use.

Looks-wise, alas, I am the warrior. Between my curvy figure (or, as one friend calls it, my "anime boobs") and my 5'9" height, I become the chainmain-bikini-clad warrior princess. Maybe, with luck, I can graduate to the leather-armor-bikini-clad rogue, because I know a bit of archery.

TakeyB0y2

A Mistake
Jun 24, 2011
Fragile speedster mixed with buffer/debuffer. I might not be very strong, but I can move! Also I love buffing/debuffing roles. I think that'd be an awesome hybrid meant for me.

mateushac

Apr 4, 2010
I'd probably bet on me being a 2h warrior... Not really good with the books, nor with bargain or stealth

Samantha Burt

Jan 30, 2012
I'd definitely be a rogue, purely because I'm a superlative coward. I would be sneaking everywhere and being a master thief. xD

lord Claincy Ffnord

Feb 23, 2012
Warrior: not a chance, mage hmmmm tempting I reckon I could do it but when it comes to it it HAS to be rogue. I am purely by chance a very sneaky person, which is hilarious when i repeatedly sneak up on someone when I wasn't trying to :p Also, being in the shadows just ... suits me better.

Issurru

Jun 13, 2010
So i'm gonna go all D&D in here and say Fighter, but my main choice of weapon would be a long/greatbow. I would have said Ranger since the typical Ranger is quick, agile and precise. But i'm not that big of a fan of dual wielding and would rather go sword and board. If I wanted to get really technical I would totally go for a Fighter/Wizard/Arcane Archer combo since that's always super badass :D

Also could easily be a rogue since I speak very well (I convinced my friend that he was cooking french toast wrong while I have no idea of how to make it), I'm nimble/agile, I have a quick-wit, can sneak around with ease and lots of other Rogue-like skills.

One more also, I do believe the monk to be a super badass which I would love to be

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
Traveling merchant rogue... YAY!!!
I'd take advantage of the travelers and take their gold for overly pricey potions, poisons and rare treasures, Never to be seen by the same adventurers again.

DANEgerous

Jan 4, 2012
Alchemist, i just want to mix potions and poisons all day long. I generally do not want to fight and the few people i want dead are likely the ones that can not be killed by a run an and chop them to bits technique but rather poisoning their food or down an invisibility potion and just stab them. It has the benefit of the rouge "the best reputation is no reputation" mindset and the sorcerer's "knowledge is power" mindset.

I also do not want to be famous, as a warrior or sourer one you get to a high level of power you tend to become to well know for my taste and have pathetic fanboys.

Me an by brother have acutely done this for my whole family. My dad is a fairly idiotic warrior and wanna be dumb paladin due to being rather dense and WAY to fucking conservative. My mom by mom is a priestess or more specifically a mystic theurge being highly religious and intellectual but far more kind than my father while still highly religious. and my brother is the well rounded monk.

We have done this for around 17 other people, if we wanted to we could make a rather epic tale.

Fidelias

Nov 30, 2009
Well, I'd probably be a Wizard.

Let's face it, I don't work out much (yeah, we'll go with that), and sprinting around carrying heavy armor and swords and stuff doesn't sound like my idea of fun. So not a Warrior.

I'm about as agile as a cat with one leg, and I'd probably cut my own stupid self if you gave me a knife. So not a Rogue or Thief.

I'm no good at tracking or hunting. Also I hate camping. So not a Ranger.

Give me my staff, my books, and my potions and I'm good to go. I mean, I suck at studying, but if you tell me I can learn how to cast fireballs and blow shit up, I'd lock myself in my room and read books until my brain explodes!

Xannidel

Feb 16, 2011
Totally would love to be a wizard/mage person because I love to be a caster in RPGs and love shooting magic and burning/freezing/frying my enemies up. I am 5'11 and like 103 pounds so being anything related to warrior/barbarian would be out of the question but I am agile (at least I think I am) so a rogue could be a possibility or possibly a mixture between a rogue like picking locks and whatnot and using spells to pew pew whatever gets in my lawful good way.

Nyaoku

Jan 7, 2012
Healer. The spells are easy to remember and people always seem to be needing one. Also, while a small dagger to the leg may not kill you, it would hurt like crazy unless you could magically fix it ... for a price.

BlazeRaider

Dec 25, 2009
Kaleion said:
ClockworkPenguin said:
Kaleion said:
-I am the Shopkeeper *sigh*-
It depends what shop you run. Don't be an armourer, or you'll be bankrupt from all the adventurers selling you shitty maces and shields and things. If you run whatever it is that sells potions though, you will be rolling in it without ever having to put your life in danger.
Well yes but inventory management isn't really exiting, or is it?
Please, its hard enough containing my erection without you bringing up the term "inventory management". I'd be a merchant all the way.

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
Out of the big 3, definitely rogue/ranger. I'm not very physically imposing, but I'm agile and dextrous.

If I could be anything I'd go for the jack-of-all-trades 'Link' approach.

SuperSuperSuperGuy

Jun 19, 2010
A mage. Despite the raw intelligence I possess, I hate to study, so a more D&D style sorcerer would be apt. I may also be a chemist or alchemist or something, because I like making things out of other things. The thing is, there is no way that I could possibly be a warrior- or rogue-type class because of my lack of physical ability.

Actually, being a Red Mage-style hybrid class would be cool. Majoring in black magic with a lesser focus on white magic and swords would allow for tons of magical versatility, as well as the cool factor of a sword. Now, imagine that sword is a katana and I have two of them. And a cape. And two handguns. Also, a hat. My God, I think I just came up with the most badass class ever.

F4LL3N

May 2, 2011
Probably a healer. If you think about it, any class would be quite gruesome in real life (the killing part.) Maybe a water mage, or if we can do guns, some sort of gun mage. For some reason, killing things with guns doesn't sound as bad as chopping their heads off or burning them alive.