Which country is least likely to start World War 3?

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
The US. Judging by our track record, we will let everyone else fight for a few years then step in and finish off the remnants and take all the glory (see WWI and WWII).

Luke5515

Aug 25, 2008
I was going to say the smallest country I could think of, but that was Vatican City, and a holy war seems more likely than the Swiss poping off shots at someone. Lets just say the Swiss and Vatican City.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
New Zealand hands down. Also, please put a bit more effort into posts guys...

NZ because it's a rather peaceful country and has no power to fuel a war for maybe more than a few weeks?

mega48man

Mar 12, 2009
ethiopia

no government, no army. no army, no declaration of war.

however, that place is filled with bloody pirates

YouCallMeNighthawk

Mar 8, 2010
Luxembourg, they only have a population of a couple of thousand, i think.

Or, Switzerland, they just stay neutral no matter what lol

RAMBO22

Jul 7, 2009
mega48man said:
ethiopia

no government, no army. no army, no declaration of war.

however, that place is filled with bloody pirates
Are you sure you're not thinking of Somalia...

Ethiopia is a landlocked nation.

AcrylicHero

Oct 31, 2009
CrashBang said:
AcrylicHero said:
True dat, the Welsh are too busy being mad at the English for stepping foot on their soil, at any given time, to take on anybody else
(I live in Wales half the time, I'm allowed to say that)

My vote also goes to Canada or New Zealand. Or maybe Holland
I think the welsh would be less excited if they won a war than if they were to win the six nations or the rugby world cup.

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
Sealand is a good one, though its arguably not really a nation. So I would go with Palau or Tuvalu. Under 20,000 people, smack dab in the middle of the ocean, nothing of note.

Aulleas123

Aug 12, 2009
WanderFreak said:
Vatican City.
This, it's hard to start a world war when your country is only a square mile, and if anyone thinks the Vatican of today is actually going to commission a crusade then I feel really sad for that person's sheltered theist paranoia

voetballeeuw

May 3, 2010
Vanatu, at least I think that's how it's spelled. See, it's so small I don't even know the correct spelling.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
I'd definitely go with America, but the government will try to find a way to turn it into a "they started it" type of thing.

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
Vatican City. Because the only way that's happening is if the Pope decides to call a crusade against pretty much the whole world. That, and I'm not sure how many Catholics are willing to kill for the faith anymore. Not that I think that's a bad thing. XD

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
East Timor, frankly. The only people they'd be willing to attack are Indonesians, and that's not the kind of international incident that becomes a world war.

Grim Shadows

Aug 5, 2010
I'm gonna say Iceland cause if any of you watch axis powers hetalia in the start of episode 27 of axis powers world series Iceland actually says " what you were expecting me to actually do something?" ( if searching for axis powers hetalia it sometimes goes under "hetalia" )