Which country is least likely to start World War 3?

Anarchy In Detroit

May 26, 2008
Switzerland. Get dat money dolla dolla bill ya'll. Can't risk it. Also they are prepared in any event for invasion so between leverage over others with the banks and impenetrable mountain defences why fight?

I was going to say Mongolia, but then it occurred to me that their kill count from 800 years ago probably was only relatively recently surpassed so I think they can just rest on their laurels as history's Almighty Asskickers of Doom.

trooperpaul

Apr 14, 2009
Wadders said:
Luxembourg.

It has no airforce, no navy, and an army of about 800.

Most people probably havn't even heard of the place, bless it.
Minor correction, they have 4 helicopters and a cargo plane as well.

ringwraiths48

Aug 25, 2010
I'm fairly certain this is how it will go down. France will be so sick of all the stupid "france surrenders" jokes that they'll make a global statement saying "Now you motherfuckers surrender, or we'll start a global Armageddon." Americans will laugh at them, and the world will end.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Im gonna go with Israel because of thier size and being how they're surrounded on all sides by muslim nations that hate them....I mean sure they may participate in a small way in a war to assist thier allies or defend thier borders during it but they'd never be so foolish as to start it

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
Nexoram said:
DoomWyrd said:
Switzerland. You know, the one that is ALWAYS neutral. I'm going with that one.
Ditto for that. Switzerland was neutral throughout both the world wars weren't they? Other than that; North Korea (sarcasm)
Actually, Hitler did have a plan to invade Switzerland, but he just never went through. Imagine though, if Hitler did plan an invasion: Switzerland would have to side with the Allies and fight with Guerilla tactics.

OT: America. We have never entered a world war when it started, and we aren't going to cause one now.

Fear Gingers

Apr 15, 2009
im gonna go with Vatican City as its 1 sq kilometre large and has a population of about 800 priests.

Man wish there was money riding on this, think i might've won this one ;)

WrathOfAchilles

May 20, 2009
Canada. Nobody keeps an eye on them so they could have been stockpiling for decades now while amusing the world with hockey.

Flishiz

Feb 11, 2009
Singapore. Unless every nation in the world simultaneously drops a gum wrapper on their streets.