Which friend are you?

Chri625w

Mar 28, 2011
I am the loyal one that would always help a friend in need just as long it doesn't require to much money which i do not have. In our little group i am also the one that dares the most and want to try out most of the new things. I am the anime lover, the film geek and casual sometimes hardcore gamer. I am the one with all the advice's and mostly friendly but i can get really sarcastic. I am the one who keeps most in link with most of the gaming news and probably also the world news. I am the most outgoing one too.

If i'm with people form the my class however...

PorkChopXpress

Huzzah!
Aug 8, 2010
I'm the smart ass, pop culture know-it-all that can be your best friend and biggest asshole you know simultaneously, haha.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
A lot of my friends are smart so there isn't really a smart one.

I'm the one who goes on the internet a lot and keeps them up to date with the news?:p

otakon17

Jun 21, 2010
Fugitive Panda said:
I'm the one who plays relationship counselor, but never has a relationship himself.
Same here dude. I feel like I should have a bachelors in Psychology by now....

LuckyClover95

Jun 7, 2010
Depends, I have a few 'circles' (trying to say that without sounding like a dickhead)
In one I'm the shy one. Like, really shy.
In another, I'm sorta loud, sarcastic, takes the piss out of everyone etc...
In another, I'm the nice one - my main role being someone for people to trust and talk to
In another, I'm pretty much, the witty one
In another, I'm like the least cool one - I get along with everyone, but I'm not as cool or 'cool' as them.

I think that's it. My personality changes drastically around different people.

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
Palademon said:
Also the one that people wonder why is single but would never be with themselves.
This.

I see myself as the quiet type, but with a small group of friends I can be fairly extrovert.

Kargathia

Jul 16, 2009
godless_commie said:
Kargathia said:
I'm not your fucking friend. Get used to it.
Translation: No one likes me, so to keep from killing myself due to loneliness, I've convinced myself I'm to good for them.
And there I was thinking I spoke plain English.

But where are my manners? Do accept my gratitude, for I am truly blessed with such a remarkable psychologist. One who can deduct my very nature, upon reading a mere ten words.

Eternal Taros said:
This.
What the hell, Karagathia.
That was totally uncalled for.
On the contrary, it's a truthful answer to the OP's question. I keep on friendly terms with many, but am friends with few.

dark-mortality

Apr 7, 2011
I'm the one trying to make people happy, and hope that they don't start hating me... DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEE *Sobs*

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
i'm Batman.
seriously, i can sneak up on all of my friends and put them in a chokehold without them noticing. thats pretty fucking Batman.

they also may think i'm psychotic...

dorkette1990

Mar 1, 2010
I'm the fanatically loyal one. However, once I've been crossed I tend to turn into someone's worse enemy (I don't usually bother hiding either my animosity or apathy). Luckily, it tends to take a while for me to decide I've had enough.

Communist partisan

Jan 24, 2009
I'm the good, the bad, the wierd, funny, asshole, creepy, scary, protective, the one everyone trust, random and a lot more... I'm pretty much everything.

Sectan

Aug 7, 2011
I'm the quiet shy one and I can get really loud when I'm comfortable and excited.

DannyJBeckett

Jun 29, 2011
I'm the dim-witted, big, loyal one.

I'm the kind of guy who isn't very good at leading, but is great at being led. I'm a kind of guy who can hold his own, and God help you if you interfere with those I care about, because I will defend them until my dying breath with all my might.

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
Fugitive Panda said:
I'm the one who plays relationship counselor, but never has a relationship himself.
This, though not so much anymore now that I'm the only single person in my circle of friends. Also the creative and the geek(iest).

Gimelbub

Oct 22, 2008
I am one-third of our Triumvirate of Intellectuals (who also wear trench coats and nice hats). I'm prone to barely coherent, irrelevant rambling. I'm probably the most philosophical of my friends. I'm also a fantastic baker and my group's official chef. Finally, I'm a gigantic nerd. I regularly surprise the other two-thirds of the Triumvirate of Intellectuals (who also wear trench coats and nice hats), who are gigantic nerds themselves, with my nerdiness.