Which friend are you?

MidnightCat

Jul 21, 2009
I'm the rational one, the quiet one and the listener. But I'm getting tired of being the listener all the time - even the second-quietest friend in our group talks more to me much more than she listens, and I rarely get to talk much to my friends about my own problems.

I'm also one of the only two gamers in our group, but the other mostly gave up gaming when she got a mortgage and a job.

bulbasaur765

May 1, 2010
I'm the quiet, shy one who sometimes is perceptive and points out things no one notices. Usually always in denial when people say that I have a positive trait. (bashful one as well.)

M920CAIN

May 24, 2011
That's easy. I'm the lone wolf who doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself. I'm the worst friend ever basically.

JasonKaotic

Mar 18, 2009
Depends who I'm with. With my closest friends I'm the awesome, loud one, with others I'm the quiet, shy one.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Fugitive Panda said:
I'm the one who plays relationship counselor, but never has a relationship himself.
100% this^

Seriously, you would think us guys knowing about relationships and how to solve problems would be the guys to have them...but nooooooooo. :p

Seriously, i could rival Jeremy Kyle..given the chance.

Also i'm pretty much the one who gets bullied, in a jokingly way of course ^^ also not to bad in the humour department either.

ArchAngelKira

Mar 25, 2010
I'm the reserved friend that will listen, but likes to be in his own space more often then with others

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
great advice for relationships/living in general but terrible at taking advice and can't make my own relationships work

Also the crazy one

The mechanic

The girl

and The dancer/photographer

Nopodop

Jan 2, 2011
I'm the intelligent, highly logical, quiet, loner-with-not-that-many-friends friend.

qwertyzxy27

Nov 25, 2009
Im that friend from a movie that everyone wants to see more of but if they got their own spin off it would be terrible. Like Luna Lovegood or something

Kargathia

Jul 16, 2009
Jakub324 said:
Kargathia said:
I'm not your fucking friend. Get used to it.
You did read the title, right? I asked which role you play in your group of friends, not "PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE will you be my friend?" Holy shit, you pugnacious little fuck. How needy do you have to be before you interpret a friendly conversation as a plea for friendship? And how barbaric do you have to be before you respond to what you think is a plea for friendship with the verbal equivalent of a knee to the 'nads?
EDIT: If that's how you treat people you meet, I'm gad I don't know you, and I feel really, really sorry for people who have to put up with your bullshit day in, agonizing, you-filled day out.
I did edit in some quotation marks now, as it seems you weren't the only one who happily assumed I am unable to read.

But for your pleasure I'll once again clarify. No, my previous post was by no means a direct response to any kind of imagined personal request by the OP. Quotation marks are edited in now, as it is not an unnatural assumption to (incorrectly) think I did not read the posts before mine.

Whether you want to consider me a "pugnacious little fuck" for not signing up to the whole "Friendship is Magic" deal, as so valiantly championed by Disney, is up to you.

I do enjoy your insulting style though. You're quite good at phrasing it.

CosmicCommander

Friendly Neighborhood Troll?
Apr 11, 2009
6SteW6 said:
Im the semi-retarded overweight bearded sidekick. I provide the slapstick laughs and come up with all the hijinks that must be had!
Effectively, I'm that.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
Not only am I the stupid friend everyone takes the piss out of, but I'm pretty sure I'm also the guy my friends tell their friends about who does the stupidest things.

I'm also the nicest and most honest and loyal though.

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
I'm the lazy bastard who would probably do well in life, if only I stopped being such a dick.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
The leader.

As... egoistictistic as that sounds its true. At the end of the day Im the one they come to if something needs solved and the one they voice opinions to.