Why do guys seem to hate Quiche?

Cerrida

Aug 28, 2010
My husband loves it! I use plenty of cheese and usually bacon. Dangit, now I want quiche. And yes, he's quite manly.

May 28, 2009
I used to like quiche but now I can't stand it. Maybe be because I no longer like eggs, thye make me feel sick.

EBHughsThe1st

Nov 18, 2009
I like quiche. Most of the ones I've had could use a bit more bacon and a bit less cheese, and maybe cooked about 5 minutes more on CONVECT, but I still like it quite a bit.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
I don't like quiche. Which is odd because I like the ingredients. My mum makes good quiche, whenever there's a party they always ring her up to make one.

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
I have never ever in my life heard of Quiche being "unmanly". Not that I would care about its "manliness" either way.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
I love quiche. I went to Germany last summer and my great aunt made me the best quiche I've ever had in my whole life.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Eclpsedragon said:
Rat creatures love quiche, especially when they have bone creatures cooked into them...
Prepare to taste instant bloody death, small mammal!

*ahem*

Quiche is awesome! I made one once; even the pastry! It was good.

RoBi3.0

Mar 29, 2009
What? I have never heard this before like ever, and I work in the food industry and have made more then my fair share of quiche.

You must hang out with some strange people.

CplDustov

May 7, 2009
I just don't like the way the flavours combine that much. Never knew it wasn't supposed to be manly.