Why don't YOU have Skyrim?

lkevil

Jan 25, 2010
Because I want to finish Morrowind then Oblivion first!!

Now will people STOP asking me this damn question!!

mwpher

Jul 1, 2011
60 bucks is 60 more dollars then I have right now, not to mention that I feel like 60 bucks is really too much for a videogame anyway. Maybe Steam deals have spoiled me.

ShakyFiend

Jun 10, 2009
In my last year of school and I barely have time for a social life so God knows how much worse a time consuming game like Skyrim would make that

Fearzone

Boyz! Boyz! Boyz!
Dec 3, 2008
First, I had to decide between the PS3 and the PC version. Somewhat reluctantly, I went with the PS3 version. It boiled down to: do I want better frame rates and antialiasing with the PC version, or do I not want to have or support Steam DRM with the PS3 version?

If modding for Skyrim takes off then I would get the PC version, maybe when prices drop a bit.

That said, I don't have Skyrim because it is in the mail and hasn't arrived yet.

SimpleJack

Feb 3, 2011
I'm also too poor... I'll find a way though, when it comes to Skyrim you always have to find a way...

monkey_man

Jul 5, 2009
I have to upgrade Old Bluey here. He's getting fairly old, and he starts to jitter and crash a lot. So That means by extent that I have no money for it.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
Simply because I can't afford it right now :/ And I also want to wait until the price drops, but I don't know if I'll be able to resist once I do have the money...

k3v1n

Sep 7, 2008
I've got a shit ton of games on my "to do" list before Skyrim, so it'll have to wait.

saxxon.de

Apr 18, 2011
I'll wait for the GotY-Edition next year. There will surely be one and I just don't want to pay for the game and DLC seperately. I'm doing this with Batman: Arkham City aswell. Also, I'm on my 3rd playthrough of Dark Souls, I plan to go through NG+ with the new character again and I already have an Idea for my 3rd character. No need to rush out the door to get a new RPG.

Geekosaurus

Aug 14, 2010
Because I have very little money. Although even if I did have enough money, I still probably wouldn't buy it. I'm just not interested in it.

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
I didn't know anything about the game until quite recently and though it looks alright I don't think it would be better to have then money :p

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
Blue Hero said:
I have $1.70 in my bank account and $0.00 in my wallet. I got no money.
This. Hoping to get some cash for Christmas, though. Then I'll get it on Steam. My parents are nice like that.

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
Simple, I'm a broke bastard with a computer that wouldn't play it. My CPU is trying to die on me, and I can't even play New Vegas at the moment.

theashigaru

Mar 20, 2009
I'm getting Skyward Sword instead. If it truly is better than Ocarina of Time, then there is nothing more to say.