Why don't YOU have Skyrim?

Castian Blake

Apr 14, 2011
Why i don't have a copy of Skyrim?
Simple, because the game launched for the 360, that means it's Downgraded, hacked down, cutted of or simply, many features were removed in order to "Fit" the lowly 360's DVD drive capacity.

If Skyrim was for Ps3 or Pc i will gladly spend my mony in yet, another fantastic Elder Scrolls game, not this time.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
Honestly, I never had a interest in the Elder Scrolls series and Skyrim was one of the first games of the series that I had seen a lot of hype and ads for. It wasn't until I was gameplay for Skyrim and what the game had to offer, which made me a little interest in the game. After I have got through some of my other titles that I am currently invested in, I might check it out to see if I like it.

Wereduck

Jun 17, 2010
Hated the way natural stat advantages interacted with stat caps to reduce your max level in Oblivion. If I hear that they fixed that I'll pick up the inevitable GOtY w/ patches & DLC once I'm done w/ ME3.

Telasro

Apr 29, 2010
I'm a poor college student, I have neither the time or the money for a Bethesda game right now :-(

V8 Ninja

May 15, 2010
I have too many games in my backloggery and I really don't need any more. Also, If I get Skyrim my life will be on hold for 2-3 weeks, something that I should be avoiding at all cost right now.

springheeljack

Red in Tooth and Claw
May 6, 2010
Because I need to buy a ps3 first which means getting a job which means getting the school situation sorted out

Master_of_Oldskool

Sep 5, 2008
I have no current-gen consoles, and my PC screams with the voices of a thousand tortured souls if I try to run anything more graphically intensive than a ZP video on it. Also Skyrim looks like yet another boring, samey, "gritty" take on the same old Tolkienesque high fantasy universe that's been milked for all it's worth since the days of actual Tolkien.

But it's mostly not having a console for it.

Vault boy Eddie

Feb 18, 2009
Because around the time I was gonna get my preorder of BF3, an electric storm killed my PC, so the money I had for games went not only into NOT being able to get BF3, but not getting Skyrim cause I had to get money I had tied up elsewhere to get my PC working again.

SomebodyNowhere

Dec 9, 2009
never played the other ones, not sure my computer is up to snuff to run it properly and don't really have money for a $60 game right now

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
I just don't have it because i am not buying any major company games since july 2010. I am interested in it, so maybe someday i'll buy a copy for 10 bucks. I got a library of old games and great indie titles i havent finished yet and wont waste a buck on new ones until i got bored with those