Why don't YOU have Skyrim?

Evaheist666

Jun 4, 2011
I've already bought it but my backlog is so utterly HUGE I won't be getting around to playing it for at least another year.

GDW

Feb 25, 2009
I... haven't really loved an "Elder Scrolls" game since "Daggerfall".

I didn't even get "Morrowind" or "Oblivion" until the GOTY editions came out. It'll be the same here.

T-004

Mar 26, 2008
Too poor and found little interest in Oblivion, although I love the Fallout games?

Will probably pick it up at some point because of the stories i've heard about it, but it isn't an urgent one, unlike SR the Third :D

Mr.Petey

Dec 23, 2009
Fluffles said:
Because I'm really sick of hearing about it.
But really? I don't like the genre.
Same here, plus I love that avatar ^_^

Another reason is that I've only enough to buy a new game once a month and I did so with Dark Souls and I never really ride the wave of hype, as I find the underdog game in some genres can sometimes be better (in my opinion anyway) to the other more popular title at the time.

I'm just happy with what I have and that'll do me just fine!

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
Two reasons: the first is that my laptop is too weak to run it, and upgrading won't be an option until after I graduate and start making some actual money. The second is because buying an Elder Scrolls game on launch is kind of a dumb idea; why do that, when the Game of the Year edition is cheaper, works better, and has more content?

thom_cat_

Nov 30, 2008
Mr.Petey said:
plus I love that avatar ^_^
http://flufflesthepancake.deviantart.com/art/Holy-reflections-batman-0-2-264190632
http://flufflesthepancake.deviantart.com/art/Holy-reflections-batman-264189849
http://flufflesthepancake.deviantart.com/art/Disassembly-264182734
:3

Spud of Doom

Feb 24, 2011
I am completely satisfied with my current games, since I've been accumulating a big backlog the last 3 years. As I work through it now, I see no need to pay full price for games I'll be able to pick up at like 50% off in 6 months' time, especially if that means I get a GOTY version too.

Nero09

Jan 25, 2010
I want to play Skyrim, but I want to pass my exams even more.

Until then, Let's Play's will have to do, if only most of them weren't crap.

Lizardon

Robot in Disguise
Mar 22, 2010
1. I've never played an Elder Scrolls game
2. I have $0.00, which I need for food
3. I'm in the middle of university exams
4. I have plenty of games to play at the minute
5. I plan on getting Arkham City or Saints Row The Third soon.

Take your pick.

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
Because I'm unemployed and don't have the money to spare, especially since Christmas is coming up and I haven't done any shopping yet.

klasbo

Nov 17, 2009
I just don't like any form of RPG. I just don't understand what's appealing with them. I don't get it. I prefer my games to require planning, strategy, teamwork and dexterity.

So here's my question back: What's so fun/good about Skyrim?

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
I'm not really a fantasy kind of guy, I'm more into SciFi. Plus like pretty much every one else has already said, between university, food, sleep and other video games I still haven't finished; I'm not about to spend a ?100 I don't have on a video game I probably wouldn't have time to play anyway.
I think I buy it when the price drops. Maybe. Or I'll just wait for Fallout 4 or whatever it's going to be called.

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
No money is the main reason. Well I do have money, but just enough to live for the next couple of weeks. Not even enough for next months rent. Hope to fuck I get that check soon.
But also, I was going to get it then my housemate moved out and took his playstation and my playstation is still at my parents house. I think I'll just wait til it gets cheaper and I don't have so much work to do.

inFAMOUSCowZ

Jul 12, 2010
Actually I do have Skyrim, and it is a amazing. And good choice on not getting it due to having work. I have done nothing but Skyrim for a while now.