Why don't YOU have Skyrim?

JSDodd

Jul 29, 2010
I have three assignments in before christmas. Once holiday rolls around though, i am going to be going crazy on that badboy :)

Samus Aaron

Apr 3, 2010
Because I already bought Batman AC, Saints Row 3, Battlefield 3, Super Mario 3D Land, and LOZ Skyward Sword. I'll probably buy it next summer when I have free time and less new games, or when the Game of the Year edition is inevitably released with all DLC included.

GaltarDude1138

Jan 19, 2011
Because I'm honestly more excited for Fallout 4.
WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH, before you all shoot flames out of your hands at me, let me just say that I tried Oblivion and it wasn't my cup of tea. Fallout 3 on the other hand...

I mean, I may rent it to give it a try, but I'd rather be playing a Fallout sequel right now.

Moeez

May 28, 2009
The combat looks as bad as Oblivion, and since you'll be doing a lot of it, I'd rather not get a game where I'll be shouting about hit detection instead of having fun exploring.

Moeez

May 28, 2009
jamart said:
Oi Oi!

So, why don't you have God-in-a-box, I mean, Skyrim yet?
Good god, that was painful to read. A god game already came out this year, From Dust, anyway.

Garyn Dakari

Nov 12, 2011
A: I don't pay 60$ for games. Ever.

B: I refuse to pirate games. Ever.

C: I disliked Oblivion.

D: Too busy making mods anyway.

E: School.

F: Work.

G: ..Something...Probably another reason, lol. But those are the main ones ;)

TheGreatFedora

Mar 25, 2010
No money, and I'm playing through Persona 4 right now. Can't imagine trying to get through both of them at the same time.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
1. Saints' Row the Third, the Only Game Worth Noticing of the month, has just come out
2. I'm poor right now
3. Don't particularly like medieval fantasy
4. Completely single player experience will not have worn out when I get this game three years from now
5. Trying to kill my huge backlog
6. All of the above

Reishadowen

Mar 18, 2011
Uhm, because I took one look at Oblivion 4 and thought, "Oh my GOD this is gonna take me a year just to see and do everything in this game...maybe I'll just start on something else first, come back to this later..." D*mned procrastination!

That and I've been busy playing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Twilight Princess. So yeah, my time's pretty tapped. Oh yeah, I actually work too.

jumjalalabash

Jan 25, 2010
I don't have Skyrim because my computer is made of wood and held together with toothpicks and unused CD cases. And I'm poor as fuck.