Why Little Pony?

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
It's a genuinely enjoyable show. I hate that it's as enjoyable as it it, but it is.

You might not like it. It can't please everyone. Give it a try, though, and note that many of the followers still say that the first two episodes aren't a great representation of the series, so don't judge it based on them.

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
Dr.Cereal1 said:
Every time I see something related to mlp, I feel like vomiting.
Especially your profile pictures.
You must have lost like, a billion pounds by now. All these profile pics.....

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
ARGH WHY WAS THIS BROUGHT BACK THERE WAS NO NEED TO, NO ONE HAD POSTED IN IT IN MONTHS AGH

Thread necro'ing is my hugest pet peeve on the Escapist.

khaimera

Perfect Strangers
Jun 23, 2009
*Quotes in the hopes he can make a new friend :) &#9829
HumpinHop said:
Dr.Cereal1 said:
Every time I see something related to mlp, I feel like vomiting.
Especially your profile pictures.
Even mine? It's too D'aww to induce vomit.

Nah, yours is creepy. It's too zoomed in. There are way cuter poses of hers to use.

On Topic: I just watched my first minute ever of MLP, as the cool kids call it, and I love it, love it love it. So cute and fun and irreverent. Being super super high doesn't hurt either.

khaimera

Perfect Strangers
Jun 23, 2009
TheYellowCellPhone said:
ARGH WHY WAS THIS BROUGHT BACK THERE WAS NO NEED TO, NO ONE HAD POSTED IN IT IN MONTHS AGH

Thread necro'ing is my hugest pet peeve on the Escapist.
Just for the lulz, man.

V8 Ninja

May 15, 2010
I assume that you have already got a grasp of what the new MLP show is about and etc. As for why people like it, I can see some reasons. The jokes are better than most of the ones in other kids shows and the writing isn't too bad. However, that doesn't mean the writing is good or that the jokes are as funny as everyone makes them out to be. So basically, people started liking the show is because it isn't as bad as other kids shows.

TL,DR Version: You know what the new MLP is by now, people like the show because it's not as bad as other kids shows, let me get back to watching Digimon Tamers.