Will You Press the Button?

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
"You will receive one billion dollars but you can never be hugged or kissed ever again"

It probably says something about me that I didn't hesitate to press the button. The only thing that would change for me is I would have a billion dollars.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
"You get one, rule-free wish, but so does everyone else."
Knowing the human race, most of them will probably waste their wish on something stupid without even realizing it, but many will wish for something stupid that ends up fucking everything up, so no.

"you can travel all of space and time, but you have to commit mass genocide of your species"
Soooo basically I'm The Doctor?

"Your mom will live until you die, but your dad will die right now"
My dad is already dead.

"You go to an eternal paradise, but your family will never know what happened to you"
If it weren't for the fact that my family has already lost two people just within the last year I would probably say yes to this.

"You become a highly paid professional athlete, but you have to spend one month living without using any money"
Well this is an easy one to cheat. It says you have to not use money, it doesn't say anyone else can't spend money for you.

"You will have any existing superpower, but your weakness would be seeing your greatest fear"
Well considering I don't even know what my greatest fear is I don't see how this is a down side.

"You get to attend Hogwarts, but you have to wax off one eyebrow"
Let's see, few minutes of pain and a tiny bit of embarrassment for a lifetime of magic. I think we have ourselves a deal here.

Rebel_Raven

Jul 24, 2011
I'll bite.

pokeman were real and you could have any one of your choice as a pet but you can only ever eat broccoli and nothing else
Nope.
'm amazed the world of Pokemon still exists with universe shattering pokemon, and planet annihilating pokemon being common.

Try 2:
you get free hats from any shop but you smell bad

http://youtu.be/CdhokojWtYQ?t=45s
maybe

Kmadden2004

Feb 13, 2010
"You become Tumblr famous forever..."

But

"You must post, daily, an unpopular opinion"

So... a bog-standard Tumblr user, then?

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Glongpre said:
You have all the money you could ever need, without having to work

but

You become a magnet for birds and they constantly poop on you whenever you go outside.

Quite the dilemma. I will have to take the money and create somekind of anti bird turd lazer that shoots them out of the sky. Or I could create a biological weapon to kill all birds. I am sure some other animal will evolve and fill the niche.
Or, ya know, use this nifty invention:

Plus, with all that money you can get one of 'em hurricane resistant ones with the knuckle grip handle.

Twintix

Jun 28, 2014
"You can be in any show you want for however long you want without dying or something bad happen to you" but "You have to have ginger hair every time you're in the show"

...That's a downside?

http://willyoupressthebutton.com/16397/yes
Rebel_Raven said:
Try 2:
you get free hats from any shop but you smell bad
...I'm really sorry, but that's such a hilarious mental image:
"Godday sir, how do-OHGODTHESMELL! I'LL SUFFOCATE! Take this hat and leave, please! PLEASE TAKE IT AND GO!"

Mr.Mage

Dec 18, 2014
"You would build a time machine" but "It could take you to the worst times and you'd get stuck there".

The downside came with a possibility but its still pretty bad so I chose no. Then again now that I'm thinking about it I could just not use it and get rich off my invention.

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
"You have a box full of the cutest puppies you can imagine. They never get older, never get sick and never die."
But...
"You can never have kids. No adoption. No surrogates. You will never have any children."

Eh, I doubt I'll ever have kids anyway, so... Gimme those puppies!

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
"You can play perfectly any instrument of your choice" BUT "You can't play it to other people."

I figured that this is a pretty balanced circumstance; I tend to sing to people more often than fail at playing any instrument.

xsoenx

Dec 15, 2010
"You would fly on Air Force One with the president"

BUT

"You would sleep less than 4 hours per night all year"
Nope. Sleep is better than flying with the President!

immortalfrieza

Elite Member
Legacy
May 12, 2011
Country
USA
"Your girlfriend/boyfriend is your every desire and is up for anything you suggest
but
There's a 1/3 of a chance that she will do that also with someone else while in the relationship."

Eh, I've always believed that who you sleep with is your own business, including any girlfriends I might have, so no problem.

"Become a God, Invinicible and Indestructable, and your word is law to all.
but
Your family and everyone you love is exiled to eternal nothingness, except one person of your choosing."

Considering I hate my family and I don't love anybody I don't see the downside.

SlaughterPriest

Jul 4, 2013
"You'll be the most talented and famous lover of all time"

BUT

"instead of using money to buy things, you have to use sexual favours."

Just be careful who you buy stuff from, and how much sex do i have to have for a Ferrari and a mansion?

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
"You would never be too cold or too hot"

But

"You couldn't smoke or drink for 30 years"
I'd smash that button with my face!
I really don't drink much, and I despise smoking ... so it would be in my favour.

Plus I live in Australia, that's worth it so much, especially when exercising.

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
"You can have whatever superpower you want"

"You live as the opposite gender for the rest of your life"

I want the power to genderbend myself and others at will. Then everyone can be whatever gender they want.

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Haha, this is good.

"You are the most powerful being in the world.. BUT You can't wear any clothes."

I can't press fast enough! I sense some mofos getting the smackdown from my mega-powerful dong right here..

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
spartenX said:
You can change anything about your body you want, whenever you want (gender included)

but

You are in extreme pain for one day every time you do
Why wouldn't you hit the button? Don't have to use it if you don't want.
If you get horrifically mauled by a bear you change the 'horrifically mauled' part of your body into 'decently attractive' and probably go through less pain.

Also turn your arms into swords and winning every costume party ever.

Gray-Philosophy

Sep 19, 2014
You are able to manipulate the mind of everybody that you see.
But
Everybody that you look at appears naked.

I don't see the downside.

bauke67

Apr 8, 2011
I will gain all the knowledge of the internet, BUT I will get Tourette(not Turret, come on, website) and shout random sex noises for the rest of my life.

Well that's tough, but I could probably explain it to people use my near infinite knowledge for lot's of cool stuff, so yes, gimme!