Wise Counsel

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Quiet Stranger said:
Can someone explain to me the Sheperd part of the joke? I understand every other character but I never played ME 3, what does he mean by "color of explosion"?
The explosions at the end of the game are apparently different colors, red, blue, and green. These each signify a different choice. I don't remember which one was tailored to which choice, but thats where they got the "color" jokes from for it. Hope that helps! =D

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
Imp Emissary said:
Who is more messed up? Erin or Jack?
At the moment, I'd say Erin because Jack
doesn't really seem that messed up anymore in me3, she's even a teacher.
Quiet Stranger said:
Can someone explain to me the Sheperd part of the joke? I understand every other character but I never played ME 3, what does he mean by "color of explosion"?
Here's a video that shows all the possible endings in me3, obviously spoilers.

tmande2nd

Oct 20, 2010
Quiet Stranger said:
You get three different "cinematics"
The choice you make affects which color is put over the screen for it.

Shepard is bitter because he only got three choices that all sucked, did not matter, and rendered everything he ever did meaningless.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Sparrow said:
Mr.Pandah said:
Just would like to point out, I'm not your bro.

Now that that is out of the way, I'll state this has nothing to do with me "not being able to take a joke" or having to "lighten up". I just didn't care for yet another Mass Effect 3 joke. It's been done over and over again and the fact that this comic has continually dropped back on it as their crutch joke is just poor writing at this point.

Oh boohoo, I didn't laugh at the joke they made in their webcomic and I said something about it, I must be miserable in real life and not know how to laugh. *rolls eyes*
Well, you're kind of a dick. Alright, you didn't like the joke. No reason to be a prick about it. Let's move on and forget either of us ever send anything and hope our opinions never cross paths again.
You got it, bro.

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
Larry's panel was perfectly timed. I laughed so damn hard.

My captcha: "Crime of Passion"
I laughed so damn harder.

RyuujinZERO

Oct 4, 2010
Tut tut - according to the official spoiler rules ME3 is still under the safe period as a series finale :p

Didn't you guys know? :p
http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6739482/official-spoiler-rules

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Oh Shepard, i guess it's only natural that the one worst effected by the outcome of that ending was you. After all, you had to see it all unfold and all.

I'm going to have to ask a question about something semi-related though: Where is Dante going to factor into this? I'm only asking about that because i saw him on the cover for the chapter arguing with Kratos and he has yet to show up. So naturally I am one curious cat where one of my favorite characters appearing is concerned.

Roboto

Nov 18, 2009
David Bjur said:
Wow, I didn't expect that. I just got Mass Effect 3's ending spoiled to me.
Well, F*** you Critical Miss.
It was 30$ on amazon.com, boxed. It will not be cheaper than that until at least 3 years later, so we've climaxed.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
BX3 said:
Larry's panel was perfectly timed. I laughed so damn hard.

My captcha: "Crime of Passion"
I laughed so damn harder.
I also like the fact that he was apparently hiding under her chair.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
Quiet Stranger said:
The end of the game, no matter what you done in any of the games (with the exception of anyone that left Shepard dead, such as killing every single squadmate in ME2s ending) the game takes you to a part of the citidal at the end, and it comes down to three choices. You can either go to the right into a red colored power cell that destroys the reapers (and is the EVILLLLLL CHOICE! D:<), go left and use a blue control panel that controls the reapers and kills you (which is the "neutral" choice) or finally run forward into a green beam that makes all organic life part machine (which is the "good" choice). The only difference to the ending cutscene is that joker runs the Normandy from a different colored explosion in each ending, crashes onto a planet, and looks up to the sky.

The only other choices that alter this scene at all is if you convinced Joker and EDI to have a relationship (don't worry, she has a robot body so it is less creepy) he will be holding her in either of the choices besides destroy (since she was killed along with the reapers by the technology killing space magic) and the body of Shepard is seen taking a breath if you take the destroy option.

Oh, I forgot to mention that this seen has also so many plot holes and also has a ghost version of the child Shepard saw killed at the beginning of the game. It is so bad many plot holes, many players have come to the completely logical conclusion that Shepard was indoctornated by the Reapers and none of that was real.

boag

Sep 13, 2010
David Bjur said:
Wow, I didn't expect that. I just got Mass Effect 3's ending spoiled to me.
Well, F*** you Critical Miss.
you only had one of the endings spoiled, you can still go and play another one of the Different endings, and there is also DLC coming that will EXPAND on those endings, so really you didnt get spoiled at all.