Wise Counsel

Grape_Nuts

Mar 23, 2011
People were surprised by ME3's ending. If they had played DA2 they'd have gotten a sneak peak of the whole "it doesn't matter what choices you make" style. I believe it's called streamlining.

Khravv

Jun 8, 2011
I like the idea of her imagination's projection of Shepherd being all depressed and questioning the meaning of everything.
Ah, who am I kidding, I love the projections of just about any character. Its why I like this comic.

Farther than stars

Jun 19, 2011
Was that Kirby? 0.0 Awesome... Also, with regards to the penultimate panel: Lalalalalalala! Can't hear you! Lalalalalalalala! (Haven't played Mass Effect 3 yet.)

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
Kratos ...smiling??!

What else haven't I seen?

Also.. haven't played Mass Effect 3, so that last panel went over my head.

David Bjur

Hazy sucks, Daystar Moreso
Nov 21, 2011
boag said:
David Bjur said:
Wow, I didn't expect that. I just got Mass Effect 3's ending spoiled to me.
Well, F*** you Critical Miss.
you only had one of the endings spoiled, you can still go and play another one of the Different endings, and there is also DLC coming that will EXPAND on those endings, so really you didnt get spoiled at all.
So by your logic just one ending spoiled equals no spoilers?

boag

Sep 13, 2010
David Bjur said:
boag said:
David Bjur said:
you only had one of the endings spoiled, you can still go and play another one of the Different endings, and there is also DLC coming that will EXPAND on those endings, so really you didnt get spoiled at all.
I guess the joke went over your head, youll find out eventually.

David Bjur

Hazy sucks, Daystar Moreso
Nov 21, 2011
boag said:
David Bjur said:
boag said:
David Bjur said:
Wait, it has something to do with the devs saying stuff about the ending, isn't it?

Nikolaz72

This place still alive?
Apr 23, 2009
At least unlike Shepard, what Larry was recommending is the only suggestion that would lead to... A happy ending.

eightbitsprite

Oct 4, 2010
boag said:
David Bjur said:
Except he said something about how all life choices eventually boil down to picking the color of the explosion, so I'd assume those are the other endings. So you know, you might want to read the comic a little more carefully next time. (I got spoiled too.)

Yeager942

Oct 31, 2008
David Bjur said:
Not really. It's just speculation.

RaNDM G

Apr 28, 2009
I feel so sorry for Shepard. His life is without meaning now that he blew up the galaxy.

boag

Sep 13, 2010
eightbitsprite said:
boag said:
David Bjur said:
Except he said something about how all life choices eventually boil down to picking the color of the explosion, so I'd assume those are the other endings. So you know, you might want to read the comic a little more carefully next time. (I got spoiled too.)
you missed the joke too.

David Bjur said:
boag said:
David Bjur said:
boag said:
David Bjur said:
Wait, it has something to do with the devs saying stuff about the ending, isn't it?
yes, If this strip stopped you from buying the game, then you should be thanking the writer.