Woman Blames FarmVille for Killing Her Baby

MrDarkling

Crumpled Ball of Paper
Oct 11, 2009
This doesn't even deserve a second of thought really.
Every post should just have a guy facepalming and that's it.

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
teh_Canape said:
>see the picture
>try to understand
>look at her face again
>derp

seriously
Yeah, it's a pretty good derp face.

Can't believe this article, I mean, I really hope she's just joking for publicity or something.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Let's all blame the first thing that comes to mind guys! Not shaking a baby is one of the first things you are taught at hospital so there really is no excuse.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
snowfox said:
tehweave said:
"Woman blames farmville for killing her baby."
"She's 22 years old."

Of course she is. Because every single person of our (I'm 22 as well) generation has no idea how to take responsibility.
Speak for yourself...

No one randomly decides to shake a baby, that agitation was there long before she decided to play her lil facebook game. It just happened while she was playing farmville, it could have just as easily happened while she was watching TV. She was unhappy with her life because of being tied down to her child, so this death for the most part was inevitable... Sad to say but it is true.
Hey, I'm no better than anyone else. Which is why I'm glad I'm not a father. And yes, I do agree with you.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Three words: Bull. Fucking.Shit!

Seriously, that is the worst excuse for killing someone I have ever heard! No, I take that back, there is no good excuse for killing someone, especially a child! This lady deserves whatever punishment they give her!

Er... sorry for ranting, this kinda thing just pisses me off is all...

Bullfrog1983

Dec 3, 2008
She looks like a woman who is psychologically broken after realizing what she did in a fit of anger. I guess someone should have told her that murdering her own child for making noises while she plays a game isn't a way to relieve stress.

This the type of person i'd love to see get killed in Dexter.

Aethren

Jun 6, 2009
I hate facebook and especially Farmville as much as the next gamer, but this is just wrong.

Don't waste tax-payer's money on keeping this...thing...in prison, execute her and just move on. Darwin's Law sometimes needs to be helped along a bit.

flower girl

Oct 29, 2010
I agree with most of the comments I have read. This woman should get the highest punishment that the law allows. To blame a game for your own irresponsible and reckless stupid behavior is ridiculous!! The girl looks drugged in the picture and looks to show NO REMORES for what she has done. The baby "may have" hit it's head while being shaken...omg this woman should never be let out of prison or should, as alot of replys to this have stated, she should be shaken to death herself.

McNinja

Sep 21, 2008
Yeah, this woman shouldn't have had a baby near her in the first place. I mean, she doesn't look like caring type, if you know what I mean.

thatcanadianguy

Feb 15, 2009
its no different than those fatties who sued mc'dick's cuz they got fat, or those assholes who sued tim-hortons [ same as dunken doughnuts ] because they burned themselves on hot coffee.

OR indeed the people blameing video games for all the worlds problems. they want and easy out, with the possibility of financial gain, and all accountability removed from themselves.

now ill admit. i can be an angry individual. often times i have a short fuse. but seriously? if the kids crying is THAT bad its enrageing me [and around kids it takes a LOT] ill put the kid somewhere safe, and go outside to cool off. then come back a minute or so later and find out whats wrong.

lady, you shook your kid, had a SMOKE, then shook him some more. may your stay in prison be long and reflective..

DeepComet5581

Mar 30, 2010
Ummm...

What?

Seriously?

...Is all I have to say.

Please, do the world a favour and remove yourself from it permanently...

Mcface

Aug 30, 2009
Well, now that Zynga has been blamed for murder, it's a true game dev now! Welcome to the family, Zynga.

But I don't blame her. She had to feed her chickens and the kid wouldn't shut up.

Also, who would procreate with that she-beast anyway?

Waif

MM - It tastes like Candy Corn.
Mar 20, 2010
Video games, will always be a scapegoat it seems. This in itself should be evidence enough that it is people, not video games that are the problem.

Do4600

Oct 16, 2007
Shook the baby, had a cigarette, shook the baby again.

This says to me, that she's clearly psychotic. Shaking the baby once out of frustration is a crime and inexcusable but she had a cigarette break IN-BETWEEN shaking a baby.

That's like Shawshank Redemption, fired the gun empty and then stopped to reload before firing again.