Woman Blames FarmVille for Killing Her Baby

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
You know, this is why I don't think trolls should overuse the "get a life" thing... because it should really be conserved for these nutty folks. Water your plants or whatever the hell you do in that "game" and then take care of your child. She's got some serious problems if she can't tear herself away from that piece of crud...

zero_blahs

Nov 26, 2009
1st shes playing farmville thinking "yay farmville oooo my crops are almost ready!"
2nd "Grrrr damn baby shut the heck up!" /shake baby
3rd "oooo yeah cigarette mmmmmm cigarette"
4th "?????"
She had a cigarette and then procceded to continue shaking the god dang baby!

Raykuza

Jul 1, 2009
Who cares that games are being blamed? A baby died! This shit is really sad you guys! :(

mr_rubino

Sep 19, 2010
Zeithri said:
mr_rubino said:
Zeithri said:
LostAlone said:
Pretty shocking story. But then again its only due to the facebook reference that this is even a news story, let alone one that would be discussed here. And in all honesty, it doesn't make her any worse because she blamed it on a game, it makes the wider society a whole lot worse for not being interested unless its to do with facebook.

Zeithri said:
binvjoh said:
What the fuck?

"I got angry doing something else and while I was still angry I killed my baby, so it's obviously not my fault".

I'm not usually an angry person, but I want her shot. Or preferably shaken to death.
I'd rather have her live, chained up against something and kept alive in agony for her entire life.
Quote chosen because it was closest to end of thread, could have picked almost any other post.

You know what's actually kinda worse than this story ?

You people.

You should be ******* ashamed of yourselves.

She did something terrible, and shes going to be punished for it. But any excuse to be a petty little sadist and say that somehow she deserves to be punished more than anyone else who killed or raped...*shakes head* Civilisation discovered a long while ago that torturing people to death doesn't stop anyone nor does it undo anything that they did. Nor would it make you feel better. All you'd know is that there's more blood on your hands for screaming for vengeance. I'm kinda glad none of you actually have any power... Because god damn do none of you understand what the justice system is actually about.
No, I'm not ashamed of myself. It's how I view justice.
She took a life, ending hers won't make that go away.

Murderers, rapists and other scum of mankind should have their sight and hearing removed so that they'll be locked inside their own heads for the rest of their lives. That is justice. Unrivaled "evil" justice but fair deal.

You chose to end the life of that other person. Now, you'll have to take the punishment.
So like he said, you don't know what the justice system is about. You're just sitting and musing about the state of the world with your favorite Batman comic in your bubble of emotion.
Go and troll some more, will you?
Wow. Are you made of glass, or were you just unable to justify your armchair-vigilante misgivings about the justice system any deeper than the flowery (and shallow) paragraph you posted and defaulted to the as-tired-today-as-it-was-last-week "You're a troll! Stop making me defend my points!" gambit?

Nikolaz72

This place still alive?
Apr 23, 2009
Rasputin-2 said:
I think her Farmville addiction will be cured by a long stay in jail. I hope that her cellmate "shakes" her so she hits her head.
Wont do.. She's already hit her head enough it seems..

milkkart

Dec 27, 2008
i hope she goes to prison and gets shanked in the fucking neck.
teh_Canape said:
>see the picture
>try to understand
>look at her face again
>derp

seriously
yeah thats some serious derp face

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
Im sure we haven't seen the last of this. Someone's going to try to use it agianst the video game industry.

What part of video games are just lines of 1s and 0s that threaten no real concquence don't people understand.

Akalistos

Apr 23, 2010
SnipErlite said:
0_O Do people like this really think their justifications will stand up?

Like, honestly? That's no fucking reason to shake a baby.... *Sigh*.

Unless she genuinely believes that Farmville is to blame. In which case this is even more creepy.
Yes! *wink* They are to blame. *wink-wink* Set Zynga on fire.

While i don't like that the gaming industry is hit with another Video-game defense, (think about it, it's more popular than to call for insanity) I see nothing wrong coming from that.

Ossim_Sauce

Jul 16, 2010
This lady... No this thing needs to stop existing right now.
I want to believe no person could be capable of willingly doing this but she did.

Goodbye faith in humanity, I hardly knew thee.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
HA!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!

HA HA HA!!

Now i have proof positive to present to my friends and family!
I was right all along!!

Its not the hardcore video gamers that you should worry about performing crimes, its the casuals!!

Orenji

Jul 6, 2010
kouriichi said:
HA!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!

HA HA HA!!

I was right all along!!

Its not the hardcore video gamers that you should worry about performing crimes, its the casuals!!
Dude, not fucking funny. Seriously. :-/

This is way too sad, condolences go out to the family and I hope the baby RIPs.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Orenji said:
kouriichi said:
HA!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!

HA HA HA!!

I was right all along!!

Dude, not fucking funny. Seriously. :-/

This is way too sad, condolences go out to the family and I hope the baby RIPs.
You know, i honestly hate being mean.

But there are times when the pure stupidity of man calls for it. ((or woman if there are any feminists in this thread)) I have no pity for the family. I have no reason to.
Its one baby, on a planet of 6.8 million, and growing.

My bleeding heart has several bandages on it that cover up the wounds in areas such as this.

And to nit pick a bit more, one really cant "rest in peace". Because you arnt resting......