Woman Claims to Own the Sun

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
If she owns the sun, she must live on it first. What if I don't pay my sun bills? What kind of court would that be? "He was using the Sun!"
Honestly though, this is ridiculous. How can you say you're not stupid and then try to tax the sun?

ryo02

Oct 8, 2007
mightve been said before (havent read the whole thread) but what if people who have been burned or have at some point had skin cancer (things of that nature) claim compensation from her?.

I look forward to the fun that could create for her.
(just spotted that it has been said before sorry)

also I claim the Galaxy ... no the Universe she and all of you owe me rent.
someones really gotta do something before others get bright ideas about the other things in here. (the universe)

Ziadaine_v1legacy

Flamboyant Homosexual
Apr 11, 2009
dibs on Pluto

OT: Shoot her. Its sheer stupidity, greed and down-right thoughtlessnes like this that makes me dissapointed in the human race (not litteraly speaking)

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
Wait a second. Does that mean that, as an individual, I can claim ownership of the Earth? I would definitely do tat if I could. Then I could fulfill my dreams of being the overlord of the world.

Anyway, she sounds crazy and if she honestly thinks that she is going to make money off of people from this then she's also an idiot.

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
Anarchemitis said:
She can have it for all I care. She'll be in court battles for years about it, but everyone who sustains damage on Earth would be more than happy for someone who would have legal responsibility for Large Solar Flares. Therefore, someone to complain to.
great idea

Mordreich

Mar 20, 2010
So, the time has come for a massive class-action lawsuit from everyone who has ever gotten skin cancer or a sun burn.

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
by the way, how about i sue her every time i get sick in winter due to lack of sun. or sunstroke in the summer. or skin cancer

Spencer Petersen

Apr 3, 2010
Come on guys, any one of you would have done it if you had gotten the idea first. And when she says she wants a sun tax I would imagine she's not thinking of charging anyone who goes outside but instead just trying to get a piece of the revenue made by solar plants.

She'll never get enforcement, so I don't understand the rage this topic seems to emanate.

Remember that if we master space flight before earth is united into one entity we will probably see more claiming of celestial bodies.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
That's... nice. I'm happy for you, lady, really.

(Just keep smiling and back away slowly, don't make eye contact...)

OniaPL

Nov 9, 2010
Just you people wait. I can already see Spain drooling for all those sun taxes and its own share of sun's profit...

Feb 14, 2008
Amnestic said:
Duran said:
"I am not stupid"
Article said:
She plans on charging a fee to anyone that "uses the Sun"
She could've fooled me.

Also: Does she have a flag?
Eddie Izzard FTW!

Also, billing EVERY SINGLE INDIVIDUAL ON THE PLANET will get you nowhere. Ever hear that might makes right? If THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF THE WORLD shows up at her doorstep, ready to lynch her, I think she might wanna go into protective custody...