Woman Falls Off Wii Balance Board, Turns Into Nymphomaniac

Angus565

Mar 21, 2009
Hmm... We should lock a bunch of men and women in a room full of wii balance board's and see how horney they get.

AmayaOnnaOtaku

The Babe with the Power
Mar 11, 2010
After this article why do I see a lot of guys getting their significant others a balance board than praying to the gods of Nintendo that lightening strikes twice??

imaloony

Nov 19, 2009
Lolwut.

I find this hard to believe. And even so, this is barley the topic of a Video Game forum. The only reason it's here is because she fell off of a Wii Balance Board. I assume that if she fell off a cake this would be in a cooking forum.

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
I've heard something like this before, instead of falling off a wii board, the woman was in a car accident and it had the same effect.

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
Did they really have to create that petition?
If you can get it from falling off a Wii Balance Board, you can probably get it from just falling on the ground without the help of any Wii Balance Boards...
Maybe the governments should put warning labels on every square inch of the ground...

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
I think the Escapist needs to employ someone to watch over the staff when the publish news articles, because the Daily Star is NOT a good source.

I wouldn't be suprise if the women fell and stubbed her toe, then went to her night job as a stripper. You think I'm joking, don't you? The Daily Star has made up less believeable stuff in the future.

WhiteTiger225

Aug 6, 2009
Distorted Stu said:
Does this work with men? >_>
Unlike women, men cannot orgasm without stimuli. Women can literally just use thought to make themselves orgasm, while men AT LEAST need to grind agaisnt something to get off.

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
Well it's funny here because of the video game tie in, but I don't find it all that hard to believe. Back in college they covered subjects like how trauma, especially head trauma, can cause radical physical effects and personality changes. Granted it's usually negative, but apparently there have been situations where people have been smacked in the head or even had their brain penetrated by steel rods, and then wound up being able to speak a foreign language they had been indirectly exposed to fluently. More frequently though you have people turn violent, and/or suffer from other disorders. I supposed Nymphomania isn't that hard to believe.

All I can say is that I have brain damage and it's affected me profoundly over the years. When it comes to the brain people know a lot less than we'd like to believe, and even when a problem is understood there generally isn't much that can be done about it.

All fiction aside though Nymphomania is a serious problem not "fun".

In this case you can't blame the Wii Board, I mean there is a warning about the falling risk and it's an injury like any other in the final equasion. Still, if this is serious (which I doubt given the source, despite my claims abouve about the probability) I'd think it would be decent PR for Nintendo to offer some help in this case.