Woman Falls Off Wii Balance Board, Turns Into Nymphomaniac

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
I have but one response...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

thats great!

Kage Me

Jul 10, 2008
Rex Dark said:
Did they really have to create that petition?
If you can get it from falling off a Wii Balance Board, you can probably get it from just falling on the ground without the help of any Wii Balance Boards...
Maybe the governments should put warning labels on every square inch of the ground...
I do believe it's a joke...

Reaper69lol

Disciple of The Gravity cat
Apr 16, 2010
Wow........just wow. There is something very unreal about this. Pretty funny though, shes going to have a lot of fun receiving her txts now :p

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
khaimera said:
Anyone notice how happy the guy in the background of the picture looks? Its like he's waiting for something.
Thanks for making me laugh really hard.

OT: Wow. Next thing you know, Nintendo adds a warning label.

"Mommy! What does this mean?"

"Errrr"

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Let's do the right thing.
Put a warning label on the ground.
"Falling on this surface may cause injury."

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
This reminds me of the time i stubbed my toe and became a serial killer.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
I think I might have an unused Wii balance board around here somewhere... now, I just need to push one of my friends off of it...

With all silliness aside, that's actually kind of fascinating. It goes to show that even little injuries can have far more severe implications than one might assume.

bluepilot

Jul 10, 2009
Reminds me of an old movie,

I`ll have whatever she`s having

10 points for reference

The thing that gets me though, how can you fall off a wii balance board? It is only 2 inches above the ground.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
And thats why the community frowns on girl gamers
Thats why they invented cooking mama
SURE a woman got turned into a nympho, but look! Something related to videogames! AND VIOLENCE! BLAME THEM!

(I also have no objection to girl gamers, my gf is a gamer and better than me, those were just friendly jokes and sorry if offended anyone)

VanityGirl

Apr 29, 2009
Happened to me, I'm fine.

Nah just kidding.

OT: I do feel bad for the lady, it must be mad getting aroused in the middle of public, especially without a guy to satsify her... Actually it's rather odd.

zamble

We are GOLDEN!
Sep 28, 2009
Hey, I like the idea of the petition, but instead I would ask Nintendo to sell it with a huge discount (or maybe give it for free) for womans between 18 and 30 years without overweight.

You know, for, ahem... compensate the risks!

almostgold

Dec 1, 2009
WhiteTiger225 said:
Distorted Stu said:
Does this work with men? >_>
Unlike women, men cannot orgasm without stimuli. Women can literally just use thought to make themselves orgasm, while men AT LEAST need to grind agaisnt something to get off.
Wet dreams? Or is the kid actually massaging it in his sleep? Thats a serious question, btw. Its something I've always wondered.

titanium turtle

Jul 1, 2009
Khitten said:
Heh, a friend read this and just said "Now she fucking knows what its like to be a man." XD
Besides, Amanda Flowers... sounds like a gorram stripper name anyway.
your friend is a HERO

carpathic

Oct 5, 2009
Gotta get one for my significant other perhaps...

Same as the other 200 posts on here no doubt.

masher

Jul 20, 2009
"Wait, what?" Was exactly the first thing I thought when I read the thread title. Ah, poor woman. Her life's probably now ruined, unless whatever happened to her heals or something. As crazy as it sounds, I'm quite sure "nymphomaniac" doesn't look too good on a job resume.