Worst movie ever

Bluntknife

Sep 8, 2008
Yegargeburble said:
Bluntknife said:
ok, I have one that tops it all.
Meet the spartans
I watched in online while it was still in theaters and I couldn't watch more that 10 minutes of it. I would quite literaly prefer getting my head smashed in with a dictionary than watch that movie.

I chalenge any of you to name a worse movie.
I think I laughed for around 5 minutes after reading that.
Glad my pain has entertained you, lol

darktheif28

Nov 11, 2008
i love the games but the super mario bros. was pretty bad if it was already posted then i'm sorry but i didn't want to read it all

philios82

Mar 14, 2008
Two VERY funny cos they're bad films: Mindhunters (starring Val Kilmer) and Thr3e (starring 'Riley' from Buffy). These films are unmissable, trust me.

The worst film ever is Valentine starring David Boreanez (Angel), not funny just bad.

lenneth

Aug 17, 2008
Super Mario Bros
every entry in the * Movie franchise after 3 (i havent seen 2 or 3 btw)

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
What would happen if we got the guy who directed Napoleon Dynamite, Uwe Boll and the guy who makes the movie movies together and gave them the goal of making the worst movie possible?

MsDevin92

Nov 9, 2008
Joel Shumocker's (or however you spell it) Batman and Robin. You know, the one where Mr. Freeze and Poison Ivy team up?
Never just watch whatever pops up on the movie channel after your mom falls asleep on her sick day, it will kill you.

Also, the Super Mario Brothers movie. My poor plumber childhood icons...ruined cinematically. Forever. And five bucks says that movie is why Princess Daisy doesn't get anymore mainstream roles in the games.

Eragon is also up there, even though I don't really like the books. And...well, yeah, most adaptations seem to suck...I only saw the trailer for City of Ember, and I can tell they already killed it because THEY SAY THE SPOILER OF THE BOOK IN THE FIRST SENTENCE OF THE TRAILER.
And they replace the secret ending with sewer monsters apparently. Whoop-de-doo.

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
MsDevin92 said:
Joel Shumocker's (or however you spell it) Batman and Robin. You know, the one where Mr. Freeze and Poison Ivy team up?
Never just watch whatever pops up on the movie channel after your mom falls asleep on her sick day, it will kill you.

Also, the Super Mario Brothers movie. My poor plumber childhood icons...ruined cinematically. Forever. And five bucks says that movie is why Princess Daisy doesn't get anymore mainstream roles in the games.

What!? How can you not like Batman and Robin? And Super Mario Bros is one of the best videogame movies there is. Granted that isn't saying much.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Well, I never saw Disaster Movie but I know it's the worst movie ever.

The worst movie that I've seen is a tie between Balls of Fury and Be Kind Rewind. They both looked good, but they both were oh so terrible.