Worst movie ever

Cid Silverwing

Paladin of The Light
Jul 27, 2008
I thought "Distaster Movie" was the one and only nominated THE worst movie in movie history supposedly for containing so much insurmountable stupidity etc that it could have given birth to a new law that effectively bans anyone from even proposing opuses that horrible.

notyouraveragejoe

Dehakchakala!
Nov 8, 2008
Worst Movie I've seen recently = Halloween (the new remake...it's not that bad but everything else I've seen recently is better)

Worst Movie Ever = Disaster Movie (yet another in a long line of spoof movies but this one just takes the cake for boring and pointless garbage)

Honorable Mention = The Interpreter (such a good premise... someone overhears an assassination plot. Poorly paced and executed. Very boring.)

notyouraveragejoe

Dehakchakala!
Nov 8, 2008
MaxMees said:
Cheesebob said:
The Godfather

I kid, what I really meant to say was...Spinal Tap
Spinal Tap was one a genius piece of film making! It brought forth the idea of subtle humour!
I loved Spinal Tap as well. How could you say that it's "Worst Ever"? Back it up.

Felgy76

Oct 29, 2008
Both AvP movies. And the rumored 3rd installment.
These movies actually made me embarrassed to be an Alien/Predator fan.

PatientGrasshopper

Nov 2, 2008
Amund said:
maximilian said:
Donnie Darko - "I didn't understand it, it contains gimmicky characters and features - therefore it is the best film ever made."
I actually like Donnie Darko. I didn't understand it when I was ten, but now I do appreciate it more.
It makes sense to me because I felt like that when I was in the height of depression.

Of the movies I have seen Snakes on a Plane.
2001 Space Odyssey was pretty boring so was Dune.

I also don't get why people hate the spinoffs of the Scary movies. I thought Scary movie 1-2 were better made as movies but not as funny as 3-4. The first couple of spin off movies were good but they did get stupider with each one. I am just a fan of parody and impression.

Eyclonus

Apr 12, 2008
Umwerfer said:
'Plane 9 from outer space', there simply no "besting" that one. Don't believe there is a more hilarious Horror film ever created (emphasis on hilarious; might as well ignore the horror bit). A must-see!
btw, list of mistakes in link below xD
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plan_9_from_Outer_Space
I think the worst theoretical film to made would be a turkish version of Plan 9 from Outer Space, directed by Uwe Boll.

A list of reviews by some guy likes b-movies http://www.spoonyexperiment.com/rants/

Hookman

Jul 2, 2008
Kaazam. Or Batman and Robin. Or what was the name of that one, I cant remember the name of it. It had a guy dressing up in a white ninja costume(completely defeating the purpose of a ninja costume) and it has the best(Translation:most hilarious)death scene EVAR...Or Troll 2.

Amund

Oct 24, 2008
Well A white ninja would be useful if you were in a snowy region. *nods* Ninjas just don't hide in shadows, they hide even in milk. EVEN IN MILK.

Eyclonus

Apr 12, 2008
Ninjas also wear a completely red costume to conceal themselves in the blood stained rooms they lurk in. ;)

PatientGrasshopper

Nov 2, 2008
Umwerfer said:
'Plane 9 from outer space', there simply no "besting" that one. Don't believe there is a more hilarious Horror film ever created (emphasis on hilarious; might as well ignore the horror bit). A must-see!
That is often cited as one of the worst movies of all time, I have never seen it do you know if they have a Mystery Science Theater 3000 version?

Aura Guardian

Apr 23, 2008
Umwerfer said:
"At the time, SP effect weren't as good. So that's why you think it's bad."(A friend of mine said)
Please. I've seen MUCH better SP effect from movies at that time.
Plan 9 from Outer Space=Disaster Movie.

Fronken

May 10, 2008
i should be able to sum this entire thread up by using 2 words and combining them, first word is Uwe and the second...well you probably already know where im going with this, but for those who are blessed enough not to know what im talking about, i'll spell it out:

Uwe Boll.

There, i just ruined someone's life, and for some strange reason....i feel good about it.

Umwerfer

Nov 3, 2008
Darkrai said:
Umwerfer said:
"At the time, SP effect weren't as good. So that's why you think it's bad."(A friend of mine said)
Please. I've seen MUCH better SP effect from movies at that time.
Plan 9 from Outer Space=Disaster Movie.
Thats the beauty of the film; you don't need to mock the special effects (seeing the strings holding the UFOs and such) to riddicule the film. There is simply to much wrong with it overall for it to excuse itself by poor special effects^^

Frizzle

Nov 11, 2008
Doomhammer828 said:
I would have to say that it's a tie between "Don't Mess with the Zohan" and "House of the Dead"
I've never wanted to get up and leave a movie. I almost did in "house of the dead". the only thing that kept me in there, was the actresses were decent looking. Even my brother whispered "I can't believe we paid for this..."

Yegargeburble

Nov 11, 2008
ThePoodonkis said:
Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem

Anything that is a "Sci-Fi Channel Original Movie"
Have not seen the second AvP movie, but I have to agree with the Sci-Fi original movies...they all suck so horribly, but I feel compelled to watch them if there are zombies.

However, the worst movie ever created was Meet the Spartans. I died on the inside in the first ten minutes.

Yegargeburble

Nov 11, 2008
Bluntknife said:
ok, I have one that tops it all.
Meet the spartans
I watched in online while it was still in theaters and I couldn't watch more that 10 minutes of it. I would quite literaly prefer getting my head smashed in with a dictionary than watch that movie.

I chalenge any of you to name a worse movie.
I think I laughed for around 5 minutes after reading that.

laikenf

Oct 24, 2007
Killer Clowns from outer Space is so bad that I actually feel sorry for it. And there is this movie called Maria full of Grace (or Maria full of shit like I like to call it) about this young colombian mule trying to smuggle some coke to the US. Horrible acting and even worse script.