Worst movie ever

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
I just imagined what could be the worst movie ever.
Combine Napoleon Dynamite, Sex in The City and Starship Troopers 3.

"Cassidy was always an outsider in the Space Core. Whenever she started dancing for her fellow troops the aliens would attack and eat all her friends faces, leaving her alone again. But when a new recruit shows up she will change her world. Together they will dance, discover new feelings and fight gigantic flesh eating murderous alien life forms. This Summer it's Slutty Marines with problems no one cares about: The story of Cassidy Mcidiot.

This would be the only movie ever where people would actually claw their eyes out.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
I have decided to help people determine the actual score of their picks. On a scale of 1 to 10 all movies start out with a five and have their score adjusted based upon these criteria.
Any movie with boobs in it gets +1 point.

Any Movie with a totally awesome fight scene that sticks in your head for a day +1.

Any movie that makes you love/like/sympathize with the characters +1.

Any movie that keeps you chuckling to yourself for at least a day +1.

Any movie with good pacing +1.

Any movie that is so bad its funny +1 for mercys sake.

Any comedy that fails to be funny -2.

Any action film that fails to be awesome -2.

Any drama that fails to make you love/like sypathize with the characters -2.

Any movie that already has a score of 5 or less that goes on longer than an hour and a half gets -3.

And that is why Napoleon Dynamite is the worst movie ever. It fails in every single one of these respects leaving it witha final score of -2 (Adjusted to 1 because its on a scale from 1 to 10.)

tijuanatim

Sep 24, 2008
I absolutely hated The Happening. Usually I like movies that are bad, because my friends and I will laugh at them...I couldn't even laugh at this one.

But worst movie of all time is 'From Justin To Kelly' The American Idol movie.
/thread

Mr. Moose

Oct 3, 2008
sv93 said:
Indiana Jones: Kingdom of the crystal skull, completely ruined the Indy series for me : (
You do realise that Indy 4 was set in the more scientific FIFTIES instead of the more superstitious THRITIES, right?
It was during the COLD WAR and GOVERNMENT COVERUPS and the crash at ROSWELL and the sightings of UFOs

mr mcshiznit

Apr 10, 2008
Fast Food Nation, not very well known... sucks sooooo bad.The movie i promise you is not what you think it would be about. Not a documentary, not a true story, just horrible.

axia777

Oct 10, 2008
All of Uwe Bols movies. I know it is trendy to pick on that dumb bastard, but it is true. He has wasted tens of millions of dollars/euros making that crap.

cleverlymadeup

Mar 7, 2008
Drake the Dragonheart said:
How could I forget Planet Terror. 2 hours of pure unrefined, unfiltered, unrestrained stupidity, and two hours of my life that I still want back! I never thought a movie with Bruce Willis and explosions could be so bad!
that was a totally awesome movie, such a great zombie b movie, the parts where the reels went missing were awesome

as for bad movies there's a vampire movie with Lucy Liu that is just horrid, like the vampires doesn't even have fangs

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
Quarantine, Indiana Jones 4, Batman & Robin, Disaster Movie, some Uwe Boll movies and Plan 9 From Outer Space.

Bad memories....

BBQ Platypus

Sep 23, 2008
Anyone who includes Indy 4 as a serious nomination for this thread clearly hasn't watched enough bad movies. KotCS, as bland, trite, unmemorable, and depressingly pedestrian as it was, simply cannot compare to true shitfests like Kazaam, Battlefield Earth, Troll 2, "Manos" the Hands of Fate, Monster a Go-Go, Epic Movie, Hobgoblins, Red Zone Cuba, or anything Uwe Boll ever made.

Jharry5

Nov 1, 2008
The worse one I've seen was Date Movie (dragged there by my then-girlfriend).
But in general, any (insert genre)Movie.

Eyclonus

Apr 12, 2008
Vlane said:
some Uwe Boll movies and Plan 9 From Outer Space.

Bad memories....
Thank you. Another B-Movie fan in this thread. Also if you Anti-Boll fans are so quick to put the boot in I'm wondering if you've seen Postal? Its fucking hilarious, andmore to the point its not a movie that any other director could make. Hell he makes fun of himself by having the president of Running With Scissors try and assassinate him.

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
Every movie that has the word Movie behind it (I'm looking at you, Aaron Seltzer and Jason Friedberg).