Worst movie ever

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
Bhaalspawn said:
The worst movie I have ever seen would have to be Star Wars Episode IV. It was just all bad all the time and had nothing good in it whatsoever.

..Ok, the new movies (1-3) can cop that because a lot of people disliked them but the original three were excellent. I can't see how you disliked them. They might have had problems (to you) but that doesn't merit worst movie ever. Or maybe you're a hardcore LOTR fan and are having the whole Trilogy problem.

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
samsprinkle said:
CLOVERFIELD! I HATE that movie! It was the biggest waste of eight bucks ever!
A) That movie sucked so bad, I know people who loved it for some idiotic reason.
B) Kick ass on winning the contest.

Feb 13, 2008
zhoomout said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Bhaalspawn said:
The worst movie I have ever seen would have to be Star Wars Episode IV. It was just all bad all the time and had nothing good in it whatsoever.
Such a troll.
Be fair, the first one wasn't as good as the other 2 imo. Maybe it wasn't the worst but I kinda got a bit bored watching the film.
Even if you didn't actually enjoy it, there are certain parts about the film you have to appreciate. 'Nothing good in it whatsoever' is flamebait. 1,2,3,6 I could understand, but not 4 and 5.

sheic99

Oct 15, 2008
axia777 said:
All of Uwe Bols movies. I know it is trendy to pick on that dumb bastard, but it is true. He has wasted tens of millions of dollars/euros making that crap.
He spent that much money. Wow I thought it was more like $100 each.

Bluntknife

Sep 8, 2008
ok, I have one that tops it all.
Meet the spartans
I watched in online while it was still in theaters and I couldn't watch more that 10 minutes of it. I would quite literaly prefer getting my head smashed in with a dictionary than watch that movie.

I chalenge any of you to name a worse movie.

klakkat

May 24, 2008
Doom was pretty worthless.
Legend was also pretty shitty (80's movie, I think)
I can't think of any others that I actually watched that were worse, but my 'bad movie' radar usually steers me away from them (perhaps it's a bit paranoid... I'm still avoiding many movies that others claim are good)

Canadianwookie

Oct 9, 2008
Anything by the "vague genre" movie guys, and Eragon, that was crap... Then again, so was the source material, so what are ya gonna do?

klakkat

May 24, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Even if you didn't actually enjoy it, there are certain parts about the film you have to appreciate. 'Nothing good in it whatsoever' is flamebait. 1,2,3,6 I could understand, but not 4 and 5.
4 was the first of that trilogy, so of course all the actors, special effects guys, and the director were unpracticed; I can look past that enough to enjoy it.

As for 6... It's a really good movie provided your drunk enough by the end to forget there are ewoks in it.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
http://www.digitalpimponline.com/strips.php?title=movie&id=108
http://www.theaterhopper.com/index.php?date=20080331
Thought everyone who kept posting Movie Movies would get a kick out of these.

RidleyValiant

White Knight
Nov 12, 2007
Bloodrayne makes me shudder everytime it crosses my mind.

Excalibur ... so very very bad.

I Want Candy another pustulating eyesore.

Alexander ... okay who thought an Irish Alexander the great was a good idea?

Then theres my total contempt for the scary movie series and follow ups including date movie, meet the spartans etc etc.