Worst movie ever

soupman

Aug 13, 2008
Nimbus said:
Since when was "Sankes on a Plane" "Bad on purpose"? I thought that movie kciked ass.
I hope that spelling is bad on purpose!

anyways, i think most of the suggestions so far have been simply movies which lack originality, vision, coherence or dignity. If the creators responsibilities as artists also comes into the my suggestion is the "Sex and the City" movie.

-i cannot agree more with the spoof movie genre comments.
-i think its about time someone composed a theory on the exponential decreasing quality of will ferrel movies over time.

CTU_Agent24

May 21, 2008
TheIceface said:
Either Harry Potter or Snakes on a Plane (I don't care if it was "bad on purpose", that movie sucked ass).

Hrmm, or possible one of the "scary movie" series.
Not Snakes on a plane.....NOOOOOO
I kinda liked that movie. It was so bad it was good

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
CTU_Agent24 said:
TheIceface said:
Either Harry Potter or Snakes on a Plane (I don't care if it was "bad on purpose", that movie sucked ass).

You want those Motherf^cking snakes off that motherf^cking plane don't you?

EnzoHonda

Mar 5, 2008
I'm usually ok with lame comedies, but I saw a bit of Epic Movie on one of the free movie channels the other day and it was painful. I was alone, and I felt embarassed for the actors. It must have been awkward for everyone involved. If I wasn't such a nice guy I would with them all painful, undignified deaths. But I'm a nice guy.

Sep 8, 2008
ThePoodonkis said:
Anything that is a "Sci-Fi Channel Original Movie"
yes. they have decent original TV shows (when its not just a bunch of dicks running around wishing they were ghostbusters or monster hunters, but is actual sci-fi stuff) a lot of the time and have decent taste in the stuff they pull from other networks but the movies-its like they TRY for bad.

and hey, kung pow was great. so were scary movie 1&2. i will agree that three was a bit subpar and 4 wasnt good at all, but did you notice the absence of a certain pair of actors in 3 and four? werent they also writers? dont blame the first 2 for the poorness of the later two.

Murrah

Aug 28, 2008
I thought that this thread already exist. But oh well, Worst films ever are all animated Barbie films! There you go, I've said it. Who wants a piece of me?

Bring it on!

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
Venus. went to see it with some friends and they assured me it would be good. i was so bored i made my cinema ticket into a plane

crowTrobot

Oct 19, 2008
Parts: The Clonus Horror.

The worst thing? Michael Bay apparently saw it and thought it would be PERFECT to rip off of for comparable bomb "The Island," somehow.

Nimbus

Token Irish Guy
Oct 22, 2008
Damn, sorry. I posted that at 3 in the morning, what I like to call "The Typo Hour".

TheIceface

May 8, 2008
CTU_Agent24 said:
TheIceface said:

You see, now I hear people say that all the time, but being reasonable, the movie was just terrible though. Too terrible for me to even enjoy it.

Nickson

May 14, 2008
I saw "Starship Troopers 3" this weekend. Now I can't say I expected a lot, but I read a goodly number of positive reviews on it. So I actually was a bit optimistic. When the movie ended and I finished vomiting, I was left to wonder what unholy demon from the depths of Hell convinced so many people it was good! Disgusting!

rowan-thats-me

Jul 23, 2008
the worst film I have ever seen i saw last night, it was called cabin fever

"look, theres a diseased man asking for our help, what shall we do? I know, lets set him on fire and beat him, what a good plan"

and the pancakes thing? I hope that film was supposed to be a spoof, because it was terrible